Speed: Are our pants too baggy and saggy/thigh pads too big?

The Svengali

Sophomore
Go ahead and neg me---neg me to death, goddamitt, but it needs to be said (and I know many of you are thinking it)

Our **** pants are just too **** baggy and saggy, and the thigh pads looks ginormous. These big **** thigh pads and saggy pants make this team look like some big 10 teams from the early 70's. All they're missing in the big @ss Eric ****erson neck collars. These pants might be slowing some of these dudes down. We just look slow as all **** as a team.

Advertisement
I noticed that as well. Mark Walton is a big dude, but his pads were enormous.

Noticed also we had our pants below the knees again, other teams on all day are not following the rule. Guess its not going to be enforced.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
Not even an Adidas thing. No other school has pants that baggy

We're constantly tugging on them

Exactly. This is a real thing. The pants are too big/baggy and the guys are always tugging on them.
The pants are literally falling off many of these guys. The thigh pads are too **** big too. It's slowing these guys down.

Last edited:
Not even an Adidas thing. No other school has pants that baggy

We're constantly tugging on them

Exactly. This is a real thing. The pants are too big/baggy and the guys are always tugging on them.
The pants are literally falling off many of these guys. The thigh pads are too **** big too. It's slowing these guys down.

I'm not on the twitter, but can someone please hit up the equipment staff?

Wtf are we doing??

This is a new one. Can't wait to hear next year's excuse. "Our face masks blind our players."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back