• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Speed: Are our pants too baggy and saggy/thigh pads too big?

The Svengali

Sophomore
Go ahead and neg me---neg me to death, goddamitt, but it needs to be said (and I know many of you are thinking it)

Our damn pants are just too damn baggy and saggy, and the thigh pads looks ginormous. These big arse thigh pads and saggy pants make this team look like some big 10 teams from the early 70's. All they're missing in the big @ss Eric Dickerson neck collars. These pants might be slowing some of these dudes down. We just look slow as all hell as a team.

M3N

Senior
I noticed that as well. Mark Walton is a big dude, but his pads were enormous.

WestGaCane

Sophomore
Noticed also we had our pants below the knees again, other teams on all day are not following the rule. Guess its not going to be enforced.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
proxy.php

The Svengali

Sophomore
Not even an Adidas thing. No other school has pants that baggy

We're constantly tugging on them

Exactly. This is a real thing. The pants are too big/baggy and the guys are always tugging on them.
The pants are literally falling off many of these guys. The thigh pads are too damn big too. It's slowing these guys down.

Last edited:

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Not even an Adidas thing. No other school has pants that baggy

We're constantly tugging on them

Exactly. This is a real thing. The pants are too big/baggy and the guys are always tugging on them.
The pants are literally falling off many of these guys. The thigh pads are too damn big too. It's slowing these guys down.

I'm not on the twitter, but can someone please hit up the equipment staff?

Wtf are we doing??

Hurracanes

All American
This is a new one. Can't wait to hear next year's excuse. "Our face masks blind our players."

DCane

Sophomore