Speed: Are our pants too baggy and saggy/thigh pads too big?

Advertisement
I ran a 4.5 40 in tight pants , a 4.8 in baggy pants and a 4.2 with no pants

Why was one of our guys sitting in the stands? Weird. Maybe he was redshirting, knew he wouldn't get into the game anyway, so he went up into the stands to get a better view.

DOes Adidas make skinny pants? pants that fit like skinny jeans? If so i would like a pair

by the way that knee pad on Pickney looks ridiculous B

Advertisement
I ran a 4.5 40 in tight pants , a 4.8 in baggy pants and a 4.2 with no pants

Remember that UF RB who pooped right after scoring a touchdown? Probably easier to fit Depends under baggy pants. Not saying the problem afflicts any of our guys but you never know, maybe you take precautions these days.

This is a new one. Can't wait to hear next year's excuse. "Our face masks blind our players."

Gotta make sure we're not wearing night face masks during the day and vice versa. That's all on the equipment staff.

Same with cleats--only wear night cleats at night.

This thread got me lmao! Some of y'all mofos retarded.. anyways what a great day.. Canes Win and FSU + UF lose on national TV! Enjoy the weekend

Advertisement
Props to OP for thinking that our uniforms are slowing us down and for having the balls to actually post it on this board.

Go ahead and neg me---neg me to death, goddamitt, but it needs to be said (and I know many of you are thinking it)

Our **** pants are just too **** baggy and saggy, and the thigh pads looks ginormous. These big **** thigh pads and saggy pants make this team look like some big 10 teams from the early 70's. All they're missing in the big @ss Eric ****erson neck collars. These pants might be slowing some of these dudes down. We just look slow as all **** as a team.
Y'all really find anything and everything...

So are we gonna be wearing pants that actually fit this weekend?

Or is it gonna be another game of constantly seeing what type of compression shorts each player is wearing bc his pants sag down everytime he goes to the ground...

Advertisement
Pants and kneepads are staying the same.

These are our mandated post game threads:

IMG_4990.jpg

Advertisement
All about player preference.

It is why Dallas Crawford's pants can look one way and Corn's can look another way in the same uniform.

Dallas dressed like he's a DB at Bama, Corn looks like he plays at Elon and yet it doesn't matter.

Georgia+Tech+v+Miami+yACibHivZO2l.jpg

Last edited:
I do think that we should probably transition to a cotton blend fabric to allow for more comfort and breathability.

[video=youtube;Z-9ls-ugums]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-9ls-ugums[/video]

Advertisement
Back