Rumor Special Teams Coach - Marwan Maalouf

Advertisement
The Rock Kool GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting but so so so good. Having poor ST for God knows how long has absolutely killed us. This guy + Smith should give us the edge against everyone we face in that area.

Is this the 10th coach though? No official TE coach?

Urban always coached his ST if I remember correctly. He knew how important they were. So glad to have someone with experience like this to coach them. No more fake punts getting thrown for TD’s hopefully.

Our special teams were atrocious don’t let the punter hype full you on how bad we were covering and returning kicks along with missed FG

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was an off the field guy from jump, I wouldn’t expect that to change. He will still have a huge hand in ST I’d imagine. The more the better.
So now Mario is getting NFL guys to take off field roles? Holy effing shizz, Mario is not messing around. Either this leads to a glorious run or implodes in epic fashion. There can’t really be any in between with this crazy money flowing around.

Vikings fans say special teams was horrible under him and he was fired. Maybe that’s just NFL though.
Combination of things. Dan Bailey got the yips bad at the end. Problem was more controllable things looked rough. Punt returns were awful. Made Osborne look unplayable. Some is probably attributed to Zimmer but the unit as a whole was better this season without him.

Advertisement
Back