Southridge DL picks up Cane offer

Oh?
Where can I find the prices listed for each position? Is that an available resource online somewhere?

Good thing that 2 of them are DE's then, and only Taylor is the DT. Or are DE's the second most expensive right after DT's? Right before CB's which are 3rd, obviously.
You pretty much got it, unless there is a can't miss LT or Dual Threat QB (Cam Newton).

Advertisement
You pretty much got it, unless there is a can't miss LT or Dual Threat QB (Cam Newton).

So we might as well chalk Marcus Tate up too, huh? But wait, what about the wideouts?!? We cant forget about the wideouts!!!!

So we might as well chalk Marcus Tate up too, huh? But wait, what about the wideouts?!? We cant forget about the wideouts!!!!
Wideouts are a dime a dozen around here.

Only 1 WR about every other cycle is big bag worthy.

Last year it was Ladson, 2 years before it was Juedy, then before him it was Ridley etc...

Got ya, but isn't Rosemy on the bag list? According to 99% of this site he is, so is he the only one this cycle?
Thanks for clearing that up for me big dawg. Just out of curiosity, what is the position that is ranked last on the bag list excluding K/P? Would you happen to know?

The DBs down here get way bigger bags than the WRs, and even high 4star DBs are getting bags where most high 4star WRs down here aren't.

Advertisement
Oh?
Where can I find the prices listed for each position? Is that an available resource online somewhere?

Good thing that 2 of them are DE's then, and only Taylor is the DT. Or are DE's the second most expensive right after DT's? Right before CB's which are 3rd, obviously.
136A2FAC-4147-4CCE-B26F-B1E8A9EB81B8.jpeg

Got ya, but isn't Rosemy on the bag list? According to 99% of this site he is, so is he the only one this cycle?
Thanks for clearing that up for me big dawg. Just out of curiosity, what is the position that is ranked last on the bag list excluding K/P? Would you happen to know?
I don't really see a big bag worthy WR in FL this cycle to be honest.

Yes, Rosemy, Robinson, Jones-Bell, and maybe Manuel (only UiF would be dumb enough to drop big bags for him) will have programs dropping bags to try to land them, but not the elite level bags that Campbell, $tevenson, Jobe, Peterson etc... or even those elite level WRs in other classes (Lad$on, Ridley, Juedy) got.

So Robinson is chasing a bag too? Did I read that correctly? Or he will just have offers? Should we just take him off of the commit list then and go ahead and get it out of the way?

Advertisement
So Robinson is chasing a bag too? Did I read that correctly? Or he will just have offers? Should we just take him off of the commit list then and go ahead and get it out of the way?
You keep bringing up a dude here and there while failing to mention the plethora of documented information that is out there about this bag game that you seem to think has no bearing on where a kid goes. It’s like arguing with a flat earth dude. You believe what you want and I’ll agree to disagree.
But of course the kids and schools that have been caught paying and getting paid must be the only ones. Can’t exist down here cause no one has been caught.
I remember dudes calling bullsht when it was brought up that some dudes were having the sat taken by other people. Everyone I know said no way that could happen. But now everyone knows it’s true after that img kid got caught.

You keep bringing up a dude here and there while failing to mention the plethora of documented information that is out there about this bag game that you seem to think has no bearing on where a kid goes. It’s like arguing with a flat earth dude. You believe what you want and I’ll agree to disagree.
But of course the kids and schools that have been caught paying and getting paid must be the only ones. Can’t exist down here cause no one has been caught.
I remember dudes calling bullsht when it was brought up that some dudes were having the sat taken by other people. Everyone I know said no way that could happen. But now everyone knows it’s true after that img kid got caught.

I said bags have no bearing on where a kid goes? Where?
I've just been busting balls man. I understand that $$ is being thrown around, trust me. I just hate that literally its the throw away excuse for every big time kid. It's like what is the point of even following this **** and being a fan then? If we lose every 5*/top 50 local kid just strictly due to bags which hurts us from being a national title contender then what's the point? I just think it's too easy of a cop out that's all. Carry on.

I've just been busting balls man. I understand that $$ is being thrown around, trust me. I just hate that literally its the throw away excuse for every big time kid. It's like what is the point of even following this **** and being a fan then? If we lose every 5*/top 50 local kid just strictly due to bags which hurts us from being a national title contender then what's the point? I just think it's too easy of a cop out that's all. Carry on.
I’m just as frustrated as you as a canes fan. I ask myself the same question a lot. I just hope we win enough and have enough mojo and momentum to stop this bleeding of kids leaving this area. It’s frustrating AF.
You could go to any ymca and talk to the best dudes and say man let’s build a team together and hustle these dudes out of bread. But we can’t convince these local kids from believing that if they all stay it would be a **** powerhouse of a team.
We keep waiting for this magical “next year class that is loaded at x position” to magically all sign here. But they don’t.
Hopefully this ends soon.
My bad for being a sour mf’er towards you.

Don't read too much into his commitments one way or another, kid now at Palmetto HS, his third high school in two years.
Started out at South Dade, had a cup of coffee at Southridge, now at Palmetto. I get SD to SR heard from last year thats a
move that 'pays' off, guess Palmetto in the game now too. How low can high school football go ?

Advertisement
Don't read too much into his commitments one way or another, kid now at Palmetto HS, his third high school in two years.
Started out at South Dade, had a cup of coffee at Southridge, now at Palmetto. I get SD to SR heard from last year thats a
move that 'pays' off, guess Palmetto in the game now too. How low can high school football go ?
There is a lot of shady things that go on in football down here. The transfer market is thriving. Probably a whole bunch of reasons these kids transfer but don’t ever count out the bullsht that goes on down here as a major reason.

I’m just as frustrated as you as a canes fan. I ask myself the same question a lot. I just hope we win enough and have enough mojo and momentum to stop this bleeding of kids leaving this area. It’s frustrating AF.
You could go to any ymca and talk to the best dudes and say man let’s build a team together and hustle these dudes out of bread. But we can’t convince these local kids from believing that if they all stay it would be a **** powerhouse of a team.
We keep waiting for this magical “next year class that is loaded at x position” to magically all sign here. But they don’t.
Hopefully this ends soon.
My bad for being a sour mf’er towards you.
**** you sour as ****.. Just give up man put a bullet in your head.

Advertisement

Of course it’s a major factor but guys on here don’t wanna hear that we have a staff of guys that have proven themselves to be average recruiters thus far. So they resort to excuses

Looks like we offered Cl 2021 DE/DT Leonard Taylor today. Has offers from Tennessee, FSU, Auburn and Kentucky already. Offered by Banda. Was at Duke and FIU games.
also plays basketball.

6'4 245 lbs Was really excited to get the offer. Miami is his dream school. Happy he could play where his family could watch.
It’s sad to say, but these days. those words seem like a clue that a kid is going $EC....

Advertisement
Back