Southridge DL picks up Cane offer

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Looks like we offered Cl 2021 DE/DT Leonard Taylor today. Has offers from Tennessee, FSU, Auburn and Kentucky already. Offered by Banda. Was at Duke and FIU games.
also plays basketball.

6'4 245 lbs Was really excited to get the offer. Miami is his dream school. Happy he could play where his family could watch.

Advertisement
Looks like we offered Cl 2021 DE/DT Leonard Taylor today. Has offers from Tennessee, FSU, Auburn and Kentucky already. Offered by Banda. Was at Duke and FIU games.
also plays basketball.

6'4 245 lbs Was really excited to get the offer. Miami is his dream school. Happy he could play where his family could watch.
Beast and he loves UM 🙌

Advertisement
Where have I heard that before? South Florida kid that says Miami is his dream school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's two 5* DL in Miami for the 21' cycle along with Ishmael from Columbus who is a top 100 DL. Do we sign all 3? 1/3? 2/3 ? Or does everyone have their bags excuses already prepared? Only joking, kinda ..

Advertisement
That's two 5* DL in Miami for the 21' cycle along with Ishmael from Columbus who is a top 100 DL. Do we sign all 3? 1/3? 2/3 ? Or does everyone have their bags excuses already prepared? Only joking, kinda ..
5 star dt’s are the most expensive position in cfb.
More so than skill positions. We better have really and I mean really good year. The f not we’re lucky to keep one.

Oh?
Where can I find the prices listed for each position? Is that an available resource online somewhere?

Good thing that 2 of them are DE's then, and only Taylor is the DT. Or are DE's the second most expensive right after DT's? Right before CB's which are 3rd, obviously.

Advertisement
Back