"sOuTh fLoRiDa pLaYeRs aRe oVerRaTeD & sOfT!"

If you say you weren't impressed you wasn't there. Henderson caught clutch passes to keep the game alive on 4th and 10 and. Parrish (5'10 185) caught two tds in the 4th quarter under 4min, and made key blocks on Jalen Carter (6'5 295) especially on the 2pt conversion. The game of football is not predicated on stats, but how you affect the game with sure grind, leadership and the dog in you. Again if you saw the game you should know they balled when it mattered the most

I stick by what i said. I was there row behind the apopka bench. Apopke played booker t in a kickoff classic and i left saying jacory brooks is unreal. I didnt get that from parrish. Our dline is stout for sure but i seeing knighton play too and now parrish give me knighton

Advertisement
Next time..just beat the out of state teams. That’s the measuring stick...state titles aren’t meaning as much when they come from the most populous region in the state.

You think it's fair to judge a guy after 10 carries...versus a loaded box witha 4-star DT going to Georgia...in a game where they fell behind and had to abandon the run?

C'mon now.

plus Parrish caught the last two TDs and put a huge block on that 4 Star DT/punter going to Georgia on the two point conversion that won the game. laid him out on his back. but he sucks brah

Next time..just beat the out of state teams. That’s the measuring stick...state titles aren’t meaning as much when they come from the most populous region in the state.

Naw well continue to run a train on the Tampa area teams on the way to states where we ravish and pillage.

With them splitting up Miami central out of the same district/class just will lead to this every year.lol

Naw well continue to run a train on the Tampa area teams on the way to states where we ravish and pillage.

With them splitting up Miami central out of the same district/class just will lead to this every year.lol
We got worked out of state this year it seems tho.. Cant let that happen man..

Advertisement
We got worked out of state this year it seems tho.. Cant let that happen man..

Yall just speak of the losses. Got **** deerfield beach had a running clock against an out of state team. It's all about the matchups honestly.

The losses we took...I had as losses off the schedule knowing the teams..and again these early season pre classics sometimes for young teams that travel are a detriment. Majority of our kids never even been on a plane and consider palm beach out of town. Lmao

We were 1-1 out of state this year.

We drove 22 hours and beat Zachary High 53-0, and they just played for a Louisiana state title. (again) They've won 3 state titles since 2015.

Last year we beat 11-time Georgia State Champion Buford High 14-9. They averaged over 40 PPG that season.

Y'all can't just focus on the losses.

miami should be in the college football playoff this year but you guys just focus on the losses.

Focus on Tampa where you have double the population and bc you think it will ease the pain of getting that *** running clocked by out of state teams with LESS population.

Own the losses...still run the state though. Both things can be true.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back