"sOuTh fLoRiDa pLaYeRs aRe oVerRaTeD & sOfT!"

Advertisement
Imma keep it real @Liberty City El i was impressed with roberts. I was not impressed with henderson or parrish seeing them live. Glad we got Knighton

You weren't impressed by Henderson or Parrish?!

Those 2 were largely responsible for the Columbus comeback.

Henderson "Mossed" Apopka's entire program to get Columbus into the redzone. Parrish then caught a pass and ran through 2/3 defenders to score the touchdown that put Columbus within one point. Then on the 2-point conversion Parrish demolished Apopka's 4-star Georgia commit DL to allow the Columbus QB to roll out and throw the game winning pass.

Henderson and Parrish were heros tonight.

Advertisement

Henderson "Mossed" Apopka's entire program to get Columbus into the redzone. Parrish then caught a pass and ran through 2/3 defenders to score the touchdown that put Columbus within one point. Then on the 2-point conversion Parrish demolished Apopka's 4-star Georgia commit DL to allow the Columbus QB to roll out and throw the game winning pass.

First td for Columbus was to Henderson on a sweep where you saw why he’s the state champ in the 400.

2nd Td was on an extended play to Parrish where he had the body control to fall in back into the end zone.

First td for Columbus was to Henderson on a sweep where you saw why he’s the state champ in the 400.

2nd Td was on an extended play to Parrish where he had the body control to fall in back into the end zone.

They were both very impressive tonight. People just get concerned with stats and think Parrish was average because he couldn't generate any rushing yards. Kid was a hero tonight.

Parrish ran for 24 yds on 10 carries. No i was not overly impressed. When i been hearing he ran for 250 plus yards

Advertisement
Parrish ran for 24 yds on 10 carries. No i was not overly impressed. When i been hearing he ran for 250 plus yards

You would have said the same about frank gore in 1999 when we held him under 30 yards, or Lamar Miller in 2008 for 29 yards on 19 carries. There were no running lanes against apopka. Parrish had 11 receptions. When is the last time that you’ve seen a hs rb get 10+ catches in one game? That DT going to UGA impressed me. Plays with bad intentions.

You would have said the same about frank gore in 1999 when we held him under 30 yards, or Lamar Miller in 2008 for 29 yards on 19 carries. There were no running lanes against apopka. Parrish had 11 receptions. When is the last time that you’ve seen a hs rb get 10+ catches in one game? That DT going to UGA impressed me. Plays with bad intentions.

Jalen played too much both ways tonight. He has been more disruptive than that in other games.

You think it's fair to judge a guy after 10 carries...versus a loaded box witha 4-star DT going to Georgia...in a game where they fell behind and had to abandon the run?

C'mon now.

Advertisement
Imma keep it real @Liberty City El i was impressed with roberts. I was not impressed with henderson or parrish seeing them live. Glad we got Knighton
If you say you weren't impressed you wasn't there. Henderson caught clutch passes to keep the game alive on 4th and 10 and. Parrish (5'10 185) caught two tds in the 4th quarter under 4min, and made key blocks on Jalen Carter (6'5 295) especially on the 2pt conversion. The game of football is not predicated on stats, but how you affect the game with sure grind, leadership and the dog in you. Again if you saw the game you should know they balled when it mattered the most

No, those words have never been typed by me on this board, you assume that's what I think but I've never said that.

I think South Fla players are great football players, are they the best in the State, depends on the year, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

It appears as though I'm just super biased to South Fla players but I'm really not, I just don't have a visceral disdain for them like a lot of people on here do & am at least willing to not demonize & denigrate them as "soft overrated divas" like a lot of other people do just because our program has a difficulty landing the best players from the region. So to people who have an axe to grind against South Fla players it looks like I'm always defending them & sticking up for them, when in reality if they weren't always being bashed I wouldn't say anything about it all.

There are great Football players all over the country, I'm one of the main proponents on this board for us to forge a pipeline into Texas & Arizona for QB's & TX/Louisiana for DB's. I post on OOS prospects ALL THE TIME on here, I was the captain of the Tirek Austin-Cave fan club before he was even offered.

People have this perception of me that I'm a South Fla only & every place else sucks guy, that's 10,000% false & couldn't be further from the truth. You'll never see me on here saying "Cali players are soft!" Or "Them Georgia boys are overrated!" like people regularly do with South Fla kids. Any time I post anything positive or good about a player from Miami people immediately start attacking & looking to tear that player or players down, that doesn't happen with any other player from any other region on here lol.

Is the culture of South Fla football crazy & shady, of course, but where I separate from most is that I don't take it out on the players because they're just kids, 15-18 year old kids who have a sh*t ton of things going on around them pulling them in every direction, so sometimes they may make mistakes or do things that people don't like but they're still teenagers & people want to treat them like they're 40 year old men as if they didn't make mistakes & do stupid sh*t when they were the same age.

I don't like all the games & craziness that comes with recruiting South Fla players just as much as the rest of yall, the difference is I don't hold it against the kids & want them to be burned at the stake (metaphorically speaking lol) because of it, it's just the nature of the business & until we become a winning program with a competent staff we're not really in a position to hold a Spanish inquisition against the majority of our recruiting base.
This needs to be stickied

Advertisement

Congratulations to Coach Edwards, Coach Verne, Coach Juste, Coach Whitehead, Coach Pittman, Coach Harris & the whole staff!

I'm so proud of these kids for all they overcame & persevered, they worked hard & handled all obstacles thrown at'em & continued to maintain that Bull standard.

They continued on the legacy of the greats by completing the 3Peat, GREAT JOB to all the Bulls for handling business & keeping that title home where it belongs!

Well deserved & well earned! #BULLPRIDE 🤘🏽💙💛!!!

Advertisement
Back