"sOuTh fLoRiDa pLaYeRs aRe oVerRaTeD & sOfT!"

Does Texas or Cali have a bunch of teams ranked?
Yes, the #1, #2 & 9th ranked schools in the nation are Mater Dei, St. John Bosco & De La Salle in Cali.

The #3, #7, #8, & #17 ranked schools in the nation are Duncanville, Katy, North Shore, & Carroll in TX.

There's 4 from Texas, 3 from Cali, 3 from Fla (not including IMG) & 3 from Georgia in the top 25 nationally.

Advertisement
STA is ranked 5th & MNW is ranked 25th nationally, Edgewater is ranked 20th but that's Orlando not South Fla.

Orlando Jones is no pushover. They manhandled Apopka in the regular season who is also in the state title game for 8A.

That said, MNW finally looks to have that ole swag back! Pop one open for the Bulls! This has been a fun ride!

Advertisement
Just cause they have a lot of teams in the state title games doesn’t mean the players aren’t overrated and soft. Plus I mean aren’t the brackets set up to almost guarantee a s Fl school makes it to the title game?

Aren’t they supposed to do this because according to u and D money and all the other a Florida people on this board a s Fl 2 star are 5 stars everywhere else. So that means they have teams full of better players right? Well then they should win against lesser teams?

Last edited:
Don't sleep on Jones HS...them boys whipped us back in the day...serious speed

Wouldn't shock me either if Apopka beat Columbus

Jones has tons of speed but mnw has way more...I know half the kids on that team, my in-law is the starting left tackle who everyone in America’s going to want next year. I would love for them to win but I don’t thank they have enough experience with this type of game. Coach Will, if college don’t come calling will win a few states before it’s over tho...I agree on apopka tho!

Advertisement
Apopka vs Columbus will be a battle of the defenses. I would argue Apopka defense has played the best of any team in the state in the playoffs. Should be fun!

Advertisement
I have a lot of former players of mine that are on this Columbus team. Lots of those kids were sold by Merritt back when they were in 7th and 8th grade playing Pop Warner of this moment, where they'd finally win a championship.

Chris isn't there anymore, but they didn't leave, and still have been one track minded since they got there to win a state championship. Some truly awesome young men and the personification of student-athletes.

This is a special group at Columbus right now.

Just cause they have a lot of teams in the state title games doesn’t mean the players aren’t overrated and soft. Plus I mean aren’t the brackets set up to almost guarantee a s Fl school makes it to the title game?

Aren’t they supposed to do this because according to u and D money and all the other a Florida people on this board a s Fl 2 star are 5 stars everywhere else. So that means they have teams full of better players right? Well then they should win against lesser teams?

Correct. The sweep question was a joke. Of course the South Florida schools will win. They are filled with 9 stars with that dog in them.

Correct. The sweep question was a joke. Of course the South Florida schools will win. They are filled with 9 stars with that dog in them.
Hahaha that was funny. Especially the dog part. I love what OP brings to our little banana republic but i didn’t get that shot at people.

Advertisement

LMAO!

You're putting words in my mouth, I NEVER once ever in my entire time on this board said that South Fla 2-star are 5-stars everywhere else...

And man you're hatred of South Fla football players is pure comedy bruh.

LCE some will never agree with the S fla hype. Don't waste your breath... let em think what he wants.
Trust me I know, I knew as soon as I posted it the hate cavalry would ride in like Ichabod Crane attempting to behead anyone who dares speaks positively about the evil South Fla football player lol.

Advertisement
Back