South Florida Express Tryouts Day 1

Advertisement
Brooks is a stud....Any Btw kid i feel very confident on....so we should be balls ot the wall on him

Advertisement
Add Tyreke Owens to that list to .Out of STA ..got injured this year but could possibly be a 3 tech down the road. Tyreke Sapp as well out of STA
Didn't Sapp commit to UF? I'm not familiar with the Owens guy, any film?

Didn't Sapp commit to UF? I'm not familiar with the Owens guy, any film?

Tyrique Owens

He's about 6'2 250 right now. Impressed at the Mark Richt and Paradise Camps this off season. Him, Elijah Roberts, and Donnel Harris appeared to be the better underclassmen dl at the camps. Him and Sapp have been a bad tandem since Ft Lauderdalle Hurricanes Optomist team.

Advertisement
Someone else who had a good day was CB Deidrick Stanley from Chaminade. He is not at the elite level of Henry Gray but he is a solid player. He has mostly mid level power five offers but was offered by Michigan this week. Miami should definitely take a look at him to keep that Chaminade pipeline going.

QB play was nothing to write home about. The best performer was Michael Pratt from Boca High. Has an offer from FAU.

Last edited:
Someone else who had a good day was CB Deidrick Stanley from Chaminade. He is not at the elite level of Henry Gray but he is a solid player. He has mostly mid level power five offers but was offered by Michigan this week. Miami should definitely take a look at him to keep that Chaminade pipeline going.

Are u going to be at the Florida Fire tryouts tomorrow?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw that vid of Marcus Fleming burn Henry Gray. I evil-laughed.

Advertisement
Back