South Florida Express Tryouts Day 1

Advertisement
WR BY A LANDSLIDE...And cb to a lesser extent, appear to be much deeper in Sofla the coming season than '19

Advertisement
He’s already looking heavier. He‘ll never be huge but I think he’ll end up fine.
I agree, i was just responding to the guy sayin he's college ready now. I saw what he did at the Army All American combine and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the #1 player in the 21' class.

Advertisement
Have you seen Donell Harris lol? He's good but to say he's college ready is an exaggeration.
He is on the thinner side but ive seen both summerall n him in person n there isnt much difference and summerall will get some PT this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone else who had a good day was CB Deidrick Stanley from Chaminade. He is not at the elite level of Henry Gray but he is a solid player. He has mostly mid level power five offers but was offered by Michigan this week. Miami should definitely take a look at him to keep that Chaminade pipeline going.

Yep, we have to get a couple of these 2nd tier talents asap so we don't get played by the elite kids and get left empty handed.

Advertisement
Back