South Florida Express tryout updates

8.jpg:large

Ermon lane and tyre brady.

I see Pete posted a pic of Sony so I would assume he interviewed him.

Advertisement
It's nice to see that reporter doing what he loves and living a normal life despite his cerebral palsy.

Lane looks uncomfortable holding the mic, he's all "I'm not sure what to do with my hands"

Advertisement
Advertisement
goes to South Dade high school I guess. Moved right back after he moved to Texas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can tell you this much, and this comes from a talk I had with one of the Homestead coaches over a cigar, now this was months ago prior to the season, Lane is most likely a Cane, and it will be all because of Barrow on this one. Also, as we all know the kid is a stud, and a buddy of mine who coaches for Belen, said the same exact thing about him and Jamal Carter.

But interesting to note, the same Homestead coach told me Homestead's junior class is even better, I can't recall the names and maybe one of you guys can help out on this, but he said they have a receiver who will be a junior who is even better than Lane, and a linebacker who is a beast and football IQ that is off the charts.

If I run into him again, rest assured I will definitely be asking him again.

I can tell you this much, and this comes from a talk I had with one of the Homestead coaches over a cigar, now this was months ago prior to the season, Lane is most likely a Cane, and it will be all because of Barrow on this one. Also, as we all know the kid is a stud, and a buddy of mine who coaches for Belen, said the same exact thing about him and Jamal Carter.

But interesting to note, the same Homestead coach told me Homestead's junior class is even better, I can't recall the names and maybe one of you guys can help out on this, but he said they have a receiver who will be a junior who is even better than Lane, and a linebacker who is a beast and football IQ that is off the charts.

If I run into him again, rest assured I will definitely be asking him again.

Now this I can FAP to.

Advertisement
Back