South Florida Express tryout updates

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Miramar 2015 CB Tyrik Cole is now here. Miami and USF have offered. West Virginia too.

Wants Florida offer.

Ermon Lane

823469.jpg

Ermon Lane looking a legit 6-2.5/6-3 and 180. Skinny ankles. A little more upper body (arms and shoulders) definition than in July at Florida State camp.

2014 Blanche Ely LB Terry McCray is here. 6-2.5, 215 and 4.7.

Reports a Miami offer.

Cousin of LSU signee Rashard Robinson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cole wants an offer from UF, or more importantly makes it clear that he wants one?

///slaps himself, 2015

Advertisement
Matt Shodell looks extremely creepy.

I was gonna say, he looks like some random loon who walked up to Ermon and is trying to convince him that the cabbage people will be taking over on Tuesday and that their emissaries asked him to lead a secret project gathering all the yellow crayons in states that end with a vowel and then ritualistically burning them on top of the Hecht while a hired DJ blasts C&C Music Factory.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3

2015 Miramar CB Tyrek Cole looking very impressive in 1-on-1s

Keep that Miramar pipeline going

As long as UM goes hard for him he will be a Cane trust literall every Miramar guy loves UM now maybe we aren't his top team growing up but Tracy can be a key there in the future because he's still a legend that everybody tries to be like

Advertisement
Desite what FSU did this year, they will have a tough time competing against us without sanctions. Once its even ground, they will pay for their deeds done.

I got excited seeing as he stuffed his dreads into a UM beanie, then I remembered non of that ******* means ****.

Nice to see Howard and Bush out there, though.

Advertisement
Back