South Florida Express tryout updates

Lane will be one of the top wide receivers in Florida next season.
"Miami, Florida State, Alabama, and Florida," Lane said of his early list of favorites. "I have offers from Florida State and Miami.

"They are all pretty even," Lane added.

The 6-foot-2, 172-pound wide receiver says that all four schools share a similar trait.

"Their coaches show you a lot of love," Lane said. "They treat you like you are one of their kids."

He also shared some specifics about what he likes in regards to each of his early favorites.

Miami: "That is my dream school . Their recruiting class last year was very good. I think they are going to be good."
107.gif

everyone relax, we have barrow, we have herb who will do work for us aswell "dream school" can be the sign of death but not always, for example duke johnson. lets just see how this progresses.

I like how one of the best players in the country calls us his dream school and everyone on the board thinks that its not a great thing, not even a bad thing, but a horrible thing. Just shows how neglected and emotionally scarred we are now.

It's prolly the hangover from Duke that every time some kid said that, idiots on this board post FAP gifs, retype and +1 "Cane Lock" posts. It was like WTF!!! All to see the snake in the grass was these so called coaches that everyone SWORE they had the inside track on. Bottom like is that these Kids have a summer and an ENTIRE SENIOR YEAR. Relax or be prepared to be flustered NEXT signing day with the Bostwicks, Collins, and deathly silent Coley's.

233.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back