South Florida '22- The EDGEs

Advertisement
Where did Thomas and Nolton end up? Both are unsigned on the list

Advertisement
he put on good weight.

Him n Innis played together in youth leagues...Made the OSU choice even easier.

He had the frame you would want at End and enough quicks and bend. He looks like he is already 6'5 255-260 after a shirt

That 2022 class was an amazing group of DEs. So much local talent.

That 2022 class was an amazing group of DEs. So much local talent.
If you take away Shemar Stewart (23 tackles, 3.5 loss, 1.5 sacks) and Kelly (11 tackles, 4.5 loss, 4 sacks), they didn't do much as true freshman. As a whole (who Stewart and Kelly), this group had 51 tackles, 11 loss, and 7 sacks).

If you take away Shemar Stewart (23 tackles, 3.5 loss, 1.5 sacks) and Kelly (11 tackles, 4.5 loss, 4 sacks), they didn't do much as true freshman. As a whole (who Stewart and Kelly), this group had 51 tackles, 11 loss, and 7 sacks).
You cant take away anyone though lol.

With that group you had 2 guys that took a shirt at Elite programs in Jackson, Jones Jr.

Also had R Mason Thomas who played in 10 games for OU.

Thats a really, really good group of ends...who shouldnt be playing in the first place.

You may end up with 4-5 Nfl edge guys out of 1 class from 2 counties.

Who wouldve thought Dante Anderson would put on more weight than Moss did for us. They got him listed at 6'3 240 right now. Moss aint a pound over 220.

You cant take away anyone though lol.

With that group you had 2 guys that took a shirt at Elite programs in Jackson, Jones Jr.

Also had R Mason Thomas who played in 10 games for OU.

Thats a really, really good group of ends...who shouldnt be playing in the first place.

You may end up with 4-5 Nfl edge guys out of 1 class from 2 counties.

Who wouldve thought Dante Anderson would put on more weight than Moss did for us. They got him listed at 6'3 240 right now. Moss aint a pound over 220.
listen, all I'm stating is that besides Kelly and Stewart, this group of DEs didn't produce as freshman. That's the argument. Of course, they still have at least two more seasons left, but the point stands.

Advertisement
listen, all I'm stating is that besides Kelly and Stewart, this group of DEs didn't produce as freshman. That's the argument. Of course, they still have at least two more seasons left, but the point stands.
they got 3-4 years left brah...lol they are mostly freshman as alot took shirts.

There isnt even a reason to be checking for their production to tough as true freshman. The fact that Kelly and Stewart produced is really good. Your saying tkae 2 of them out as if there not part of the group makes no sense.

they got 3-4 years left brah...lol they are mostly freshman as alot took shirts.

There isnt even a reason to be checking for their production to tough as true freshman. The fact that Kelly and Stewart produced is really good. Your saying tkae 2 of them out as if there not part of the group makes no sense.
1. I’ve admitted that they do have several years left.

2. And I’m not saying to remove them from the class….I’m saying if you remove their production, the class didn’t do much last year. Most of the production comes from Stewart and Kelly.

2. And I’m not saying to remove them from the class….I’m saying if you remove their production, the class didn’t do much last year. Most of the production comes from Stewart and Kelly.
Yea but the way you say that comes across like thats a bad thing, to get any production from the trenches already shows great promise from the group overall. And it doesnt make sense to take away the producers in a group to prove a point.

If you take away the production from true freshman in trenches there is no production, welllll

Yea but the way you say that comes across like thats a bad thing, to get any production from the trenches already shows great promise from the group overall. And it doesnt make sense to take away the producers in a group to prove a point.

If you take away the production from true freshman in trenches there is no production, welllll
“It’s not what guy said but how you said it”…..bro, my wife says that lol

Advertisement
What you are saying is not proving the point you think it is, its actually the opposite is what I mean. But Ill let ya cook.
You’re reading into my words. My message was simply this: besides the production of Stewart and Kelly, the freshman SFL DE class didn’t produce much. And that’s a fact.

If you remove all of the production produced by those who did produce it, you have no production :cool:

Advertisement
If you remove all of the production produced by those who did produce it, you have no production :cool:

smart-so.gif

Most ends don't produce as freshman

And why would you take the top 2 out of a "group"?

I get it. But you quoted my post saying that group has amazing talent by talking about production as true freshmen. That’s where the disconnect happened. No one expects them to start at Top P5 programs the first season in college. They’re still ridiculously talented.

Let’s circle back to this thread in three years. Stewart, Kelly, Jones, Jackson are all near sure bet NFLers barring career altering injury probably first three rounds. I’ll bet a couple more make rosters too. That’s crazy!

Advertisement
Back