South Florida '22- The EDGEs

Most ends don't produce as freshman

And why would you take the top 2 out of a "group"?
again, my point is, besides Kelly and Stewart, the rest were unproductive their freshman year but like I also said, they still have 2 more years.

Advertisement
I get it. But you quoted my post saying that group has amazing talent by talking about production as true freshmen. That’s where the disconnect happened. No one expects them to start at Top P5 programs the first season in college. They’re still ridiculously talented.

Let’s circle back to this thread in three years. Stewart, Kelly, Jones, Jackson are all near sure bet NFLers barring career altering injury probably first three rounds. I’ll bet a couple more make rosters too. That’s crazy!
That's fair. But what if they don't? Are you going to remember this conversation? No. So, let's just say, "hey so far, they haven't been productable, but they are only FR, so they have time. I think that's fair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But they have 3 or 4 years more of eligibilty

F**kin dork

The more incongruous part is he's putting them into the NFL as juniors AFTER he just **** on their TF seasons, collectively. Seems like it was done for the sake of being a contrarian. Regardless, it's not what Jesus would do, that's for sure.

The more incongruous part is he's putting them into the NFL as juniors AFTER he just **** on their TF seasons, collectively. Seems like it was done for the sake of being a contrarian. Regardless, it's not what Jesus would do, that's for sure.
Man, you would be surprised at what Jesus would do.

Advertisement
Back