South Florida '22- The CBs

I understand UM went after bigger fish. Other than Little and Spells, are any of these guys UM caliber and should have been targeted?

Ive always liked Mccantos.

Sharpe was a late flier kid i liked , raw with upside. Has to go to a real coach that would take time to develop him. Those are 2 i liked. None of the others i wouldve targeted

Advertisement
@DMoney Amariyun Knighton was outstanding for me this season. That's the Edison kid who's committed to Clemson that he pressed out of bounds on his tape.
He started to get interest from bigger schools but most were concerned about his weight. (he's skinny as ****)

What's crazy but unfortunate...
My other CB is built exactly like him, similar skill set, also a former WR, and almost the exact same highlight tape.
No offers. Not even being recruited. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hezekiah Masses.

Why isn’t he being recruited? Is he going prep or juco?

Why isn’t he being recruited? Is he going prep or juco?
Not sure bro, but I do know that the transfer portal is KILLING a lot of kids like him. (HS kids that need a little bit of physical development)
Some of the small D1 teams that have seen, liked him, but nobody ever pulled the trigger. Before the portal stuff he'd probably be a 1AA/HBCU kid. Those schools would rather get Power-5 rejections from the portal though.

Not sure bro, but I do know that the transfer portal is KILLING a lot of kids like him. (HS kids that need a little bit of physical development)
Some of the small D1 teams that have seen, liked him, but nobody ever pulled the trigger. Before the portal stuff he'd probably be a 1AA/HBCU kid. Those schools would rather get Power-5 rejections from the portal though.

You’re right. They’ll rather get some kids who didn’t pan out or shouldn’t even be on that level. That sucks man. Is he considering going prep, post-grad, or juco?

Advertisement
You’re right. They’ll rather get some kids who didn’t pan out or shouldn’t even be on that level. That sucks man. Is he considering going prep, post-grad, or juco?
Just got an offer from University of New Hampshire yesterday!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back