South Florida '21- The WRs

What’s y’all fascination with small WRs? Can’t y’all tell that unless they got 4.3-4.35 speed then they’re useless unless they’re 6’0 or taller? This isn’t 2002, small WRs are not able to match up with the bigger corner being used today.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.37.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.40.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.43.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-30 at 4.43.25 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
and there is something wrong with that?

you made the comment, live to be wrong
I’m not wrong. Not only that but three of those dudes were late round picks as well. Just because an anecdotal group of WR’s that made it doesn’t mean I’m wrong. Tyler and Odell are burners, both ran under 4.45. Like what the **** kind of weak rebuttal is this?

I’m not wrong. Not only that but three of those dudes were late round picks as well. Just because an anecdotal group of WR’s that made it doesn’t mean I’m wrong. Tyler and Odell are burners, both ran under 4.45. Like what the **** kind of weak rebuttal is this?

you said 4.35

Advertisement
LMAO! He’s dumb bc he responded to the number you gave?
It’s not about the number. Guy came with 5 WRs. 2 ran 4.4 in Tyler and Odell, even AB ran 4.47 and he’s out of the league, and 2 that are used in the slot and not out on the numbers to try and prove me wrong. There’s a disproportionate amount of WR’s 6’2 or bigger in the NFL nowadays because the corners have gotten bigger and stronger. That’s a fact and unless that smaller WR is a elite athlete than he’s probably not going to make it and he wants to battle me using anecdotal examples? Is it that hard to see that I’m trying to set the example of an elite athlete?

It’s not about the number. Guy came with 5 WRs that ran 4.4 in Tyler and Odell, even AB ran 4.47 and he’s out of the league, and 2 that are used in the slot and not out on the numbers to try and prove me wrong. There’s a disproportionate amount of WR’s 6’2 or bigger in the NFL nowadays because the corners have gotten bigger and stronger. That’s a fact and unless that smaller WR is a elite athlete than he’s probably not going to make it and he wants to battle me using anecdotal examples?
I know small guys without speed aren’t in demand. I just like watching the Z Wars. I’m getting my Super Scout Z gifs going for your battles. Nothing beats draft weekend with Z.

It’s not about the number. Guy came with 5 WRs. 2 ran 4.4 in Tyler and Odell, even AB ran 4.47 and he’s out of the league, and 2 that are used in the slot and not out on the numbers to try and prove me wrong. There’s a disproportionate amount of WR’s 6’2 or bigger in the NFL nowadays because the corners have gotten bigger and stronger. That’s a fact and unless that smaller WR is a elite athlete than he’s probably not going to make it and he wants to battle me using anecdotal examples? Is it that hard to see that I’m trying to set the example of an elite athlete?

Yes AB is out the league because of his production, good take

"That’s a fact and unless that smaller WR is a elite athlete than he’s probably not going to make it and he wants to battle me using anecdotal examples? Is it that hard to see that I’m trying to set the example of an elite athlete?"

WTF does this mean? I list an elite athlete in Odell and you go "durr he ran a 4.4 I'm trying to set example of elite athlete"

No **** no one wants a WR who's 5'8 and runs a 4.6 who the **** thinks we do and name a receiver we are recruiting who fits the bill

Yes AB is out the league because of his production, good take

"That’s a fact and unless that smaller WR is a elite athlete than he’s probably not going to make it and he wants to battle me using anecdotal examples? Is it that hard to see that I’m trying to set the example of an elite athlete?"

WTF does this mean? I list an elite athlete in Odell and you go "durr he ran a 4.4 I'm trying to set example of elite athlete"

No **** no one wants a WR who's 5'8 and runs a 4.6 who the **** thinks we do and name a receiver we are recruiting who fits the bill
you’re the one using anecdotal examples. Don’t get mad you got called out.

PS: No give a **** why AB is out of the league. All that matter is that he’s out of the league and will probably never play again.

Another PS: Mike Harley.

Advertisement
Brian Hightower, Evidence Njoku and Marquez Ezzard are back home. Mike Harley is still here and has actually caught passes in this crappy offense.
Aaaaannnnndddd is about to get lapped by 2 WR’s that aren’t from here...

you’re the one using anecdotal examples. Don’t get mad you got called out.

PS: No give a **** why AB is out of the league. All that matter is that he’s out of the league and will probably never play again.

You're the one throwing a hissy fit because you got called out on your own take

"A WR under 6"0 who doesn't run a 4.35 is useless" Those were your words correct?

Could have simply said a shorter WR who doesn't test as an elite athlete is useless then we wouldn't be having this discussion, not my fault you went to specifics and were wrong.

Of course you don't care how AB isn't out the league because it doesn't fit your narrative

Advertisement
You're the one throwing a hissy fit because you got called out on your own take

"A WR under 6"0 who doesn't run a 4.35 is useless" Those were your words correct?

Could have simply said a shorter WR who doesn't test as an elite athlete is useless then we wouldn't be having this discussion, not my fault you went to specifics and were wrong.

Of course you don't care how AB isn't out the league because it doesn't fit your narrative
There’s no narrative. You put anecdotal results up and got called out. Another poster even said that smaller WR’s who don’t have legit speed aren’t in demand. You lost. Go away.

Oh really? So Keyshawn Smith and Jeremiah Payton ain’t gonna lap him?

Smith flashed but still has a ways to go. Payton didn’t have a great spring. Don’t get me wrong, I like both guys and it’s early.

The biggest threat to Harley’s playing time right now is probably Restrepo.

Advertisement
Back