South Florida '21- The RBs

View as article
Advertisement
We recruiting Brashard Smith as a RB or WR? Combo?

That production from Thad Franklin is incredibly impressive, excited about his potential here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we can land Thad and Brashard that would be an incredible 2 class quadruple rushing machine that would be up there with anyone’s haul at the position. I know we’d use Smith all over, does Franklin wish to come in and sit for possibly 2yrs until with Chaney and/or Knighton are off to the NFL? Or will we run with all three as an option once the offense gets humming?

Is getting Daniels better than getting Brown though (assuming we get Smith)?

Feel like Brown has a lot more potential than Daniels. And with us already getting Franklin, I'd rather go for the guy with a higher ceiling (and able to play other positions, especially possibly CB)...

What y'all think?

Feel like Brown has a lot more potential than Daniels. And with us already getting Franklin, I'd rather go for the guy with a higher ceiling (and able to play other positions, especially possibly CB)...

What y'all think?
Brown is not a P5 CB, I dont know why people keep saying he can play Cb at the next level

Advertisement
WHO IS BROWN?

Who you are yelling at M'Fer?

@twes.305 is referring to 2021 ATH Yulketh Brown or Cornerback who can also play running back ->
Markevious Brown, IMG Academy (6’, 170)- Originally from Pahokee. Physical player with a high-major body type. Long arms and big hands. Flips his hips naturally and is comfortable in coverage. Not a burner but good enough speed for corner. Finds the football. Confident demeanor. Good at everything but elite at nothing. High floor talent.

Go Canes

WHO IS BROWN?
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?

397338A2-BDC2-4178-82B7-257CC0C393C5.gif

Advertisement
I feel like Alexis will determine where Smith ends up playing and if we take Daniels' commitment.

What y'all think?
I agree! Assuming we get Smith and keep Franklin, I prefer Brown over Daniels. Get Smith and Brown in and let them compete and find their niche somewhere in Lashlee’s spread offense.

Advertisement
Brown is not a P5 CB, I dont know why people keep saying he can play Cb at the next level
I would say he's a Safety prospect on D, and slot WR on O. I won't say Yul can't play at CB at the next level if he focused on that position full time SR year....I think kid has an edge about him that if he wanted CB at the P5 level he'd work to make sure it happened

Who you are yelling at M'Fer?

@twes.305 is referring to 2021 ATH Yulketh Brown or Cornerback who can also play running back ->
Markevious Brown, IMG Academy (6’, 170)- Originally from Pahokee. Physical player with a high-major body type. Long arms and big hands. Flips his hips naturally and is comfortable in coverage. Not a burner but good enough speed for corner. Finds the football. Confident demeanor. Good at everything but elite at nothing. High floor talent.

Go Canes
I know we’re recruiting YUL, but what’s about the kid from IMG? He looks official at CB.

Advertisement
Back