South Florida '21- The OL

Advertisement
An OL haul of Seymore, Rodriguez, McLaughlin & Caleb Johnson would be the best OL group we've signed in the last 4 years.

Plus keep working on landing kids like Josh Simmons & Savion Byrd, although chances are slim to none there.

Also Anthony Rosas too, because we made his top 8, not that that means we actually have a shot, but still lol.
What's the story on Johnson? I feel like Rodriguez commits any day now.

An OL haul of Seymore, Rodriguez, McLaughlin & Caleb Johnson would be the best OL group we've signed in the last 4 years.

Plus keep working on landing kids like Josh Simmons (Cali) & Savion Byrd (TX), although chances are slim to none there.

Also Anthony Rosas too, because we made his top 8, not that that means we actually have a shot, but still lol.

Wait a minute now **** it I all in on the 4 OL Florida boyz you mentioned. But forget about them other two OOS kids, if we leave Florida to get an OOS big body, we need to go big or stay home and the only OL that Miami needs to go ALLLL in on is 2021 OG 3* Ross Maseuli. This is our shot to land a Poly Player. Man we just need one to come, and the rest will follow. Maseuli can play that grown man football right now!

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Marco Fugar committed to Pitt. Ascendant player. Looking forward to watching him at STA.

Gunnar Hansen was a miss. We had no chance with Marcus Tate. Jaheim Shannon has been productive at the HBCU level. I would call Rodriguez & McLaughlin busts but I was never big on them in the first place lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gunnar Hansen was a miss. Jaheim Shannon has been productive at the HBCU level. I would call Rodriguez & McLaughlin busts but I was never big on them in the first place lol

The only Gunnar Hansen who has ever mattered. RIP Leatherface......:(

1690901751841.png

Seymore is one of the biggest misses for me in years. He was a dominant high school player and seemed to have the tools to play center, but he never really improved his body.

He's gotten only slightly bigger than he was in middle school and he's an adult now.

I've heard he's not the hardest worker either. Not sure how true that is, but that's not who he was when he was younger either. Sucks. I thought Big Baby, too, was a pretty sure bet to be a good college player. He was just always good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back