South Florida '18- The LBs

Advertisement
[video]https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidFurones_/status/799775238242390016[/video]

This **** looks like a shark hunting his prey. If we don't land him I will be highly disappointed.

:stephenahand:

apparently your cool with the best linebacker in s.fla not signing here?.

Gogeta, I don't disagree with you. But if he's that good, he'll prove it at Paradise and earn his offer, no?

He already has an offer.

Advertisement
Shaun Peterson Jr out of Nova should be a kid to keep an eye on. About 6'2 205-210. Plays rb as well. His recruitment is starting to.pick up

I'm on record as an Abdullah guy. We have one of the top LB coaches in the entire country. Would love to see what he can do with Abdullah's skill set. If they prefer Sherwood, so be it. Just been highly intrigued by the possibilities of a 6' 1" 190 HS junior who closes the way he does. He might not be the striker someone like Mccloud was as a HS player, but he fits a lot of the things we do and I'd like to see him push Steed (another guy I really like when he returns).

Abdullah. You can't teach speed and instinct. Plus, he is from CC and kids from there rarely disappoint. Also, him playing multiple positions in HS shows versatility which is an asset.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Robert Hicks from Central?.

I had him as a DE.

Worked out as a lb at rich camp over the weekend. Seems to be a lb all the way moving forward

This was a good call. Hicks really impressed me over the season and is playing well at Under Armour. Very good instincts.

Bigger Mike Pinckney with the total package of instincts and swag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Guys I think it's really as simple, no matter what some of this board think...That they have to be BLOWN AWAY to take a 2nd lb this year.

Guys I think it's really as simple, no matter what some of this board think...That they have to be BLOWN AWAY to take a 2nd lb this year.

Then Joyner must be the next coming of Sean specne or Denzel perryman which he is not

the staff missed and missed big time on this one

oh well..... SF is loaded with LB'S in the 19 class

But why Joyner over some of the other guys out there tonight? Attitude? Higher ceiling?

Then Joyner must be the next coming of Sean specne or Denzel perryman which he is not

the staff missed and missed big time on this one

oh well..... SF is loaded with LB'S in the 19 class

They wanted 1...They got the 1 they wanted.

Advertisement
Back