South Florida '18- The CBs

View as article

Oh, many of us was up in arms for not pursuing him. I wanted him over Blades if imma keep it solid, but u can’t turn down a Blades. I’m not just not understanding why it had to be an either or situation. Dummies.

Advertisement
No he was not , but I’ll give you the fact that you posted that before the season was over

Pat surtain isn’t even the best corner in his draft class

Still hurts we couldn’t get him at Miami but clearly he made the best choice for him with how manny was running this program

Was Surtain not 1st Team All Pro this yr?

No he was not , but I’ll give you the fact that you posted that before the season was over

Pat surtain isn’t even the best corner in his draft class

Still hurts we couldn’t get him at Miami but clearly he made the best choice for him with how manny was running this program
Yes he was lol go watch the tape.

And jaycee is good but its levels

Oh and I’ve been saying this after his rookie year i just needed another year to stamp it. Best in the league

Was Surtain not 1st Team All Pro this yr?
Horn is better in several categories but doesn’t get the social media hype that surtain does. Just saying he’s not the best corner in the league (which isn’t exactly a bold statement) nor in his draft class(based on my eyes and several metrics)

Horn is better in several categories but doesn’t get the social media hype that surtain does. Just saying he’s not the best corner in the league (which isn’t exactly a bold statement) nor in his draft class(based on my eyes and several metrics)

Advertisement
Reviews

Tyson Campbell - Signed with Georgia. Starter as a true freshman. Injured 2019. Starter again in 2020. His college career was ok but he honestly didn't live up to expectations. Drafted 2nd round by Jacksonville.

Pat Surtain Jr. - Superstar.

Al Blades Jr. - Signed with Miami. In the rotation at DB & special teamer as a freshman. Starter in 2019 & 2020, one of the better DBs in the conference. Injured 2021. Moved to safety in 2022, backup. Recently transferred to Duke.

DJ Ivey - Signed with Miami. Special teamer as a true freshman. Starter in 2019 & 2020. Benched in 2021. Starter again in 2022. One of the most highly scrutinized players in Miami history. He was held back by an overwhelming lack of speed. Nonetheless, he is a draft prospect.

Asante Samuel Jr. - Signed with FSU. In the rotation as a true freshman. Starter in 2019 & 2020. One of the best DBs in the conference. Drafted 2nd round by the Chargers.

Keidron Smith - Signed with Ole Miss. Starter from the moment he got there. One of the better DBs in the SEC. Grad transferred to Kentucky, once again one of the SEC's best. Draft prospect.

Divaad Wilson - Signed with UGA. Tore his ACL on the first play of his first practice. In the rotation in 2019. Transferred to UCF. In the rotation in 2020. Starter last 2 seasons and one of the best safeties in the country. Draft prospect.

Nigel Bethel - Signed with Miami. Redshirted 2018. Transferred to Colorado. Sat out 2019 due to transfer rules. Backup last 3 seasons.

Teshaun Smith - Signed with NC State. Immediately thrust into starting role as a true freshman. Injured 2019, 2020, 2021. Backup in 2022.

Stanley Garner - Signed with Kentucky. Redshirted 2018. Reserve 2019. Transferred to Hampton. Did not play in 2020, unsure if injury or reserve. In the rotation last 2 seasons.

Miguel Edwards - Signed with Oklahoma. Redshirted 2018. Reserve 2019. Attended Independence CC in Kansas in 2020. Transferred to Western Kentucky. Started every game at corner in 2021. Transferred to Northern Iowa. Injured in 2022. Recently entered portal again.

Marquis Williams - Signed with Pitt. Nephew of NFL veteran Tyrone Carter & cousin of mentally deranged Antonio Brown. Redshirted 2018. Special teamer in 2019. Starter last 3 seasons & one of the ACC's best DBs. Draft prospect.

Chandler Jones - Signed with Louisville. Has been a starter since his freshman year. One of the ACC's best DBs. Draft prospect.

Teja Young - Signed with FAU. Redshirted 2018. In the rotation in 2019. Has been a starter at safety the last 3 seasons, one of the best in the conference. Draft prospect.

Jamari Brown - Signed with Kentucky. Redshirted 2018. In the rotation in 2019. Injured 2020. Transferred to Purdue. Starter at corner the last two seasons, one of the best DBs in the Big Ten in 2021, battled injury 2022.

Noah Pierre - Signed with Indiana. Redshirted 2018. Backup 2019 & 2020. Starter at safety last two seasons.

Kenih Lovely - Signed with Western Michigan. Redshirted 2018. Reserve in 2019. Injured 2020. Reserve in 2021. Exploded in 2022 as one of the best DBs in the MAC. Draft prospect.

Ron Hardge - Signed with Illinois. Backup as a true freshman. Attended JUCO in 2019. Transferred to Oregon State. Redshirted 2020. Starter in 2021. Injured 2022. Brother of STA WR & Colorado commit Isaiah Hardge, cousin of @RattlerCane305

Yanez Rogers Jr. - Signed with Cincinnati. Moved to receiver. Redshirted 2018. Reserve in 2019. Transferred to FAU. Moved to safety. Reserve in 2020 & 2021. Current status unclear.

Avery Thornton - Attended Garden City CC in Kansas. Current status unclear.

Traquan Butler - Signed with FAMU. Redshirted 2018, has been reserve rest of career.

Eric Smith - Signed with FAMU. Redshirted 2018. Started every game in 2019. FAMU canceled football in 2020. Injured 2021. Starting CB again in 2022.

Jamal Anderson - Signed with FIU. Redshirted 2018. Backup in 2019 & 2020. Was shot in December 2020 & it ended his career.

Jermaine McMillian - Signed with UCF. In the rotation in 2018. Redshirted 2019. In the rotation 2020. Injured 2021. Transferred to UMass. Injured 2022.

Bryand Rincher - Chose to run track at FSU. One of the fastest sprinters in the country. Competes internationally for Haiti.

Yanez Rogers played WR last year for Morehouse.

Advertisement
Back