South Carolina Prospects

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in Boiling Springs

Thinking about getting to the Clemson game this year. I’ve only been here a year but it’s amazing how quickly you can grow to hate a fan base
Oh u in Boiling Springs huh? U ova there by the Lowe’s, Walmart, & all da restaurants?

Advertisement
Oh ok. They jus rebuilt the HS
Yeah it’s really nice in this part of town

My gf is a cop here and I had no clue Spartanburg was so bad with crime and gang activity. ***** crazy. I mean like most cities the crime sticks to its own little area but people would never guess

There’s always some good football players around here. Deebo was from nearby

My gf is a cop here and I had no clue Spartanburg was so bad with crime and gang activity. ***** crazy. I mean like most cities the crime sticks to its own little area but people would never guess

Lol I’m from Greenville and we just think everyone in Spartanburg is a crackhead. I got family in Spartanburg county and family that works in Spartanburg and in high school I helped at my friends family’s restaurant in Spartanburg and it’s just different lol. I love sc tho, I haven’t really met another place like it, think maybe Louisiana would be similar but haven’t been out there

Lol I’m from Greenville and we just think everyone in Spartanburg is a crackhead. I got family in Spartanburg county and family that works in Spartanburg and in high school I helped at my friends family’s restaurant in Spartanburg and it’s just different lol. I love sc tho, I haven’t really met another place like it, think maybe Louisiana would be similar but haven’t been out there
Yeah I’m not from the area. I’ve always lived up north so it’s been an interesting switch. We get down to Greenville quite a bit, especially since we travel so much and fly out of there a few times a month

There’s some beautiful parts of Boiling Springs but you don’t want to venture too far off the path lol

Advertisement
Recruiting a kid from SC is hard when their local option is competing for national championships every year. It's like trying to get a 5 star from Ohio.

But...I would do it. We just hauled in Jaleel Skinner. Quiet as kept, a lot of South Carolina kids got family in Miami/South Florida and have visited and like the area already. My grandma is from Clarendon County. I visited once in 2005, pulled out a CD player & my country *** cousins acted like I pulled out a flying car the way they were amazed

Recruiting a kid from SC is hard when their local option is competing for national championships every year. It's like trying to get a 5 star from Ohio.

But...I would do it. We just hauled in Jaleel Skinner. Quiet as kept, a lot of South Carolina kids got family in Miami/South Florida and have visited and like the area already. My grandma is from Clarendon County. I visited once in 2005, pulled out a CD player & my country *** cousins acted like I pulled out a flying car the way they were amazed
Similar to Georgia just smaller. A lot of sfl players have family in Georgia or vice versa. Trick’s mom is from Charleston if I’m not mistaken

Yeah Deebo is my nephew. That’s my sister’s son. But yeah Spartanburg has one of the highest crime rates in the Country

Yeah Deebo is my nephew. That’s my sister’s son. But yeah Spartanburg has one of the highest crime rates in the Country
Lol yup it’s mind blowing

Deebo comes from a good area I think though. Super well spoken young man. Awesome to see him doing so well (even though I grew up a 49ers fan haha)

Advertisement
Back