South Carolina Prospects

Similar to Georgia just smaller. A lot of sfl players have family in Georgia or vice versa. Trick’s mom is from Charleston if I’m not mistaken
Bahamians are the gullah ppl of the low country of sc (charleston/savannah) and south ga if you really check/research thehistory. So in s.fla there are alot of connections and similarities.

I remember when i was in hs and we landed Rocky Mcintosh.

With USC bein so sorry i think we should actually target SC sometimes for some sleepers on the lines. Clemson cant take everyone especilally since they have a big foot in NC AND GA...theres sme work to be had.

Every year we should have a coach or two up at the SHRINE GAME for NC ANDD SC...thats how we got Zion Nelson. There are always ballers in that game an those hat may be able to flip

Advertisement
Congrats on this. Amazing opportunity for the young man and I hope he has great success in the classroom and on the field . . . except when they play UM.
Thank you he’d appreciate the kind words. He handles business in the classroom no doubt had a legit offer from Yale. I told him to ball every game except UM let receivers run free lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greenville high has the best athletes in Greenville county but I didn’t know they were producing them that big. Typically it’s skill positions or dbs

I've been saying this for a couple of years now. We need to grab at least one elite SC player each year. Got Skinner two years ago, missed on Freeling last year. This year, I believe this is the one we need. #1 OT in the nation according to the 247 Composite.

Last edited:
If Mario is going to reel in two from SC, he's got work to do

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy **** when i was in high school riverside was just defeated, wasnt winning any games and now they got a kid going d1
I just moved into the area from northeast Ohio. The reason we moved into the school district versus living anywhere else is because it's the best or second best in the GVL area. Not my words, but those of everyone we approached and approached us prior to moving. And from a sports side of things, Riverside has been good to great in almost every sport but football. Riverside currently has the second best Boys Soccer team in the country. Parents are looking at moving their kids into the district because they are getting a higher quality education with scholarship opportunities for academics. Thus, the football program is picking up steam. The coaches and players are very involved in the middle school and youth programs, so the trickle down effect you see when good programs build from the ground up is happening. I don't know where they will be when my son becomes a senior, but I do know the education is second to none and we came from a really strong academic/football playing school in Aurora, Ohio. Hopefully, my son will continue to develop and has a chance for something athletically.

Last edited:
We're after another DT in SC. Marcus Downs DT from SC offered today. No 247 ratings. @Shouldabeenacane has seen him play and says he's a beast

D-Linemen from the Carolinas have a ridiculous hit rate. SC will give you talent at many positions but I think Defensive Line is the marquee spot for North & South Kak...

Advertisement
Back