South Carolina Post Game Plus/Minus

Advertisement
This will be the hardest most depressing off season we will have since we became Miami. I will slowly stop posting here and reading stuff about Miami. Its the only way to not blow a gasket

just read that Al Golden brought up the wind in the post game press conference.

probably said thats the reason we missed the field goal, then went on to say how Bagley ****ed up and misjudged the direction he should have kicked, but then said that it's his fault for not preparing him enough, and that ultimately it's his job to get them ready, but then said how much they improved, especially since we've had such a hard schedule and so many night games.

Advertisement
This will be the hardest most depressing off season we will have since we became Miami. I will slowly stop posting here and reading stuff about Miami. Its the only way to not blow a gasket

Nothing to look forward to next year. 4-8 looks very possible because all of the talent that kept the game close is leaving.

probably said thats the reason we missed the field goal, then went on to say how Bagley ****ed up and misjudged the direction he should have kicked, but then said that it's his fault for not preparing him enough, and that ultimately it's his job to get them ready, but then said how much they improved, especially since we've had such a hard schedule and so many night games.
USC also missed a FG that was a wash. I am really starting to hate the guy. Shannon was bad but I never felt ill will towards him.

Advertisement
Start making some ******* noise where it matters like most fanbases. If you're not happy, let it be known to those that matter. Even if you think they don't care. Make some ******* noise!!!!

USC also missed a FG that was a wash. I am really starting to hate the guy. Shannon was bad but I never felt ill will towards him.

Exactly. Shannon never sugarcoated the **** show and tried to sell it to the fans this way, he just rambled on about guys flying around making plays. Al Golden and Flake have earned burning effigies of themselves with this political speak.

Last edited:
can we please stop comparing Randy and Al for any reason? -- they both suck

its like comparing someone ****ting on your face and someone ****ing in your mouth

Advertisement
can we please stop comparing Randy and Al for any reason? -- they both suck

its like comparing someone ****ting on your face and someone ****ing in your mouth
I hope this example doe not come from personal experience.

Advertisement
Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

I expect a statement by Blake by tomorrow giving Al and the coaching staff his full support for 2015 due to this hardfought near-victory
He won't make a statement. He'll just show a picture of his mouth on Golden's ****. That's how you know golden has blakes full support

The most amazing part of all this, IMO, is that this isn't rock bottom.

The next 12 months will represent a whole new level of rock bottom. Recruiting will fall off a cliff even more than it already has, we all know the on-field product will continue to be an abomination, and there is simply no hope for this program.

It's impossible to put into words just how much damage this administration is doing to UM football by retaining Golden.
Great post. The pain is only beginning guys.

We are about to experience lows that have never been seen by this program

Advertisement
Back