Senior
Banned
Plane flight: check

Hotel: check

See you 10/29/2016

Who's with me?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You staying in South Bend? Have been debating that vs staying in Chicago.

I'm staying in Elkhart. 13 miles from ND's campus. Very affordable hotel and it was a Holiday Inn. We figured we could Uber to and from the game.

My thing with saying in Chicago is that if it's a night game, we don't want to take an hour and a half trains ride back to the hotel. Especially with an early flight home the next morning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is this for the note **** game? Isn't it supposed to be in Florida this year. If not than wtf we really ****ed that one up because last match up was hardly a mutual site.

Trying to get tickets through my dads friend who is an alumni..

I normally stay in Chicago when I go out there for a game...anyone else??

Advertisement
Very well might go now. Buddy is a Notre dame fan so if I can scrape together the cash I would love to go with him and rub it into his face when we beat them.

I'll be there. Going with a buddy of mine whose family has ND season tickets. I'll never turn down a free ticket even if that means sitting with the enemy.

I'll be there. Going with a buddy of mine whose family has ND season tickets. I'll never turn down a free ticket even if that means sitting with the enemy.

Good luck to you my dude. That's a tall task. Hopefully our boys make it so worth it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

I'm staying in Elkhart. 13 miles from ND's campus. Very affordable hotel and it was a Holiday Inn. We figured we could Uber to and from the game.

My thing with saying in Chicago is that if it's a night game, we don't want to take an hour and a half trains ride back to the hotel. Especially with an early flight home the next morning.

used to live in Chicago and best friend there is from Elkhart. Solid choice by you as stayed at his family's home when ND opened with USF a few years back. We drove in the morning of the game from to tailgate for 3:30pm EST start and it made it a very long day.

Clear your browser cookies between every time you check a flight.

Some sites check if you have looked before and gradually raise the price each time you check it again...

Advertisement
Back