South Bend, Indiana

Advertisement
You staying in South Bend? Have been debating that vs staying in Chicago.

I'm staying in Elkhart. 13 miles from ND's campus. Very affordable hotel and it was a Holiday Inn. We figured we could Uber to and from the game.

My thing with saying in Chicago is that if it's a night game, we don't want to take an hour and a half trains ride back to the hotel. Especially with an early flight home the next morning.

What time do you plan on going to sleep? The game won't go that late and South Bend is in the EST while Chicago is CST, so time wise you gain an hour going back. It makes prefect sense to stay in Chicago for many reasons. Direct flights from both airports in the city would be another one.

in. probably goin book my plane tickets soon

You should homie. Prices went up last weekend to this one. The flights are small and so there are limited ways of getting there

yeah i need to hop on that. The area im flying out of went up $30

Luckily I wont need a hotel

flights are not the issue, you can fly to Chicago and drive from there.

Hotels near ear are the issue. Likely just stay in Chicago. More fun.

i see that a ticket for me is about $330 Friday-Sun, anybody have an idea what the prices for tickets to the game would be looking like?

Looking at hotels now. Hotels are the tricky things, not airfare bc of ohare. Will probably book 2-3 rooms near campus just In case for friends that might want to go.

Advertisement
I'll be there. Going with a buddy of mine whose family has ND season tickets. I'll never turn down a free ticket even if that means sitting with the enemy.

Good luck to you my dude. That's a tall task. Hopefully our boys make it so worth it.

Sat deep in the Domers next to a nun for Catholic vs Convicts. It can be fun if you have a bigger enough attitude.

I'll be there. Going with a buddy of mine whose family has ND season tickets. I'll never turn down a free ticket even if that means sitting with the enemy.

Good luck to you my dude. That's a tall task. Hopefully our boys make it so worth it.

Sat deep in the Domers next to a nun for Catholic vs Convicts. It can be fun if you have a bigger enough attitude.

Yeah, he told me it's pretty tame where they sit. Just a bunch of rich old white people.

Advertisement
in. probably goin book my plane tickets soon

You should homie. Prices went up last weekend to this one. The flights are small and so there are limited ways of getting there

yeah i need to hop on that. The area im flying out of went up $30

Luckily I wont need a hotel

flights are not the issue, you can fly to Chicago and drive from there.

Hotels near ear are the issue. Likely just stay in Chicago. More fun.

Flights are the issue for me. Gotta get them cheap. And I can't rent a car at my age. May fly into Chicago and get a bus or go on the train. However, I'm not sure if there will be one available for when I land (likely around 8-9)

Nope. We are not falling for the "Banana in the tailpipe".

Not going. Right doesn't win big games. See: his record.

Blowout loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to get tickets through my dads friend who is an alumni..

I normally stay in Chicago when I go out there for a game...anyone else??

I went with the alum club a couple of times and we stayed @ the Palmer House in Chicago and were bused over to South Bend.

Advertisement
Back