South beach rentals says....

Some of you real dumb. People with good jobs can't afford to roll around in those vehicles. They are not kids, they are young adults who can vote, drink and go to war. They decided to do something they clearly new was wrong. While they were getting recruited it was the heart of the Shapiro crap. They know what the school went through and they did it. UM has had to revamp the way the educate the athletes on these issues. And they still did it. We are still on probation for Christ sakes. This is their fault. If UM was being d!cks they would have not allowed them to continue school. They put their career in jeapordy, accept some f@ck!ng responsibility.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Bruh ppl working at McDonalds can afford to rent an exotic car for the weekend, **** is nothing.
They weren't renting it for a weekend. And show me that **** from McDonald's.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Any other school in America / that would've been good enough and moved on / but not at Miami, they have a hard on for burying their own players smh **** UM / I only support the fb team / the university of Miami as a whole can suck my *** racist *** ****suckers

You really do not have to remind anyone that you do not support any facet of UM other than the football team - it is clear by your lack of understanding of this issue, your poor logic, a lack of intellectual aptitude, your general poor capacity to succeed in a world that demands an agile, lively mind, your immature and derisive ramblings, your limited IQ, your general demeanor that demonstrates you are a knuckle-dragging cretin, and your lack of mental capacity due, in large part, to a lack of nutrition as a child, having parents that were devoid of genetic scholarly prowess, and an overall insecurity in your ability to find your way in world that forced you to compete against throngs of people who were simply of better genetic stock. Pretty much everything you have written, and by "written" I mean the cave-drawings that you scribble out with a burnt birch-bow in every post, is a caricature of a genetically inferior, dim-witted urban youth who should never be allowed anywhere near a university, let alone a public library. It probably was somewhat cool to write and act as you do in the mid-1990s when the world was keen to embrace the moronic gibberish of the disenfranchised urban pods; however, now we live in a world that has left those dullards so far in the rear view window they are simply scrambling to keep up with civilization once again. You will always be a chaser, always ill-equipped in this dark, scary world, and I will always need my toilets cleaned by neanderthals such as yourself. You embarrass your race, and you embarrass humanity. In finer times, we were able to put down sick animals that gnawed on their own dried ***** or urinated in their water trough...now we must endure people such as yourself and simply sit back and laugh, point at, and make fun of....and I assure you everywhere your ilk goes, those of us who contribute to the world and make considerable money doing it, are laughing at you, you just never knew you were not part of the joke, but rather were the joke.

Somebody read this please just so all the effort would be worth it lmao

He said the struggle is real

Seen this on another board

On TOS they interviewed the manager and he said this
:"For example, the university noticed that Al-Quadin Muhammad was seen on Instagram in exotic cars after games. We provided them with the information (flight schedules, credit card receipts, insurance coverage, full payment) that Muhammad's cousin Jeff was in fact the one renting the cars, as he has for many years. We also provided information that Jermaine Grace's Uncle rented a car for him at full price.
"(Senior Associate AD / Compliance) Craig Anderson is the compliance officer who continuously would call and even show up to our place of business asking about information to help him make his case, that these kids were doing something wrong. If we had such information, it would have been provided. However, there has never been a single incident where a player has received preferential treatment or anything of value for free."

I know the part about Muhammad is believable he does have a cousin down here that does insurance and he definitely has money

so why not be forthcoming then? Why does this drag out for months if it's an open and shut case? Why lie and say he doesn't know J. Grace when the owner of the rental company knew him since high school? why are relatives needed to "rent" luxury vehicles for student athletes? This all stinks of elaborately inept foul play by exceptionally boorish pimps exercising poor judgment in ruining the eligibility of amateur athletes. Mia gone Mia.

Any other school in America / that would've been good enough and moved on / but not at Miami, they have a hard on for burying their own players smh **** UM / I only support the fb team / the university of Miami as a whole can suck my *** racist *** ****suckers

You really do not have to remind anyone that you do not support any facet of UM other than the football team - it is clear by your lack of understanding of this issue, your poor logic, a lack of intellectual aptitude, your general poor capacity to succeed in a world that demands an agile, lively mind, your immature and derisive ramblings, your limited IQ, your general demeanor that demonstrates you are a knuckle-dragging cretin, and your lack of mental capacity due, in large part, to a lack of nutrition as a child, having parents that were devoid of genetic scholarly prowess, and an overall insecurity in your ability to find your way in world that forced you to compete against throngs of people who were simply of better genetic stock. Pretty much everything you have written, and by "written" I mean the cave-drawings that you scribble out with a burnt birch-bow in every post, is a caricature of a genetically inferior, dim-witted urban youth who should never be allowed anywhere near a university, let alone a public library. It probably was somewhat cool to write and act as you do in the mid-1990s when the world was keen to embrace the moronic gibberish of the disenfranchised urban pods; however, now we live in a world that has left those dullards so far in the rear view window they are simply scrambling to keep up with civilization once again. You will always be a chaser, always ill-equipped in this dark, scary world, and I will always need my toilets cleaned by neanderthals such as yourself. You embarrass your race, and you embarrass humanity. In finer times, we were able to put down sick animals that gnawed on their own dried ***** or urinated in their water trough...now we must endure people such as yourself and simply sit back and laugh, point at, and make fun of....and I assure you everywhere your ilk goes, those of us who contribute to the world and make considerable money doing it, are laughing at you, you just never knew you were not part of the joke, but rather were the joke.

Somebody read this please just so all the effort would be worth it lmao

I think he/she is calling you a moron and making fun of how stupid you are - I would guess about 95% of the board agrees with that since you were probably too dumb to understand most of the words that he/she used. Glad I could help.

:q3XKXeX:

Considering the way this athletic department has been run the last decade+, does it really surprise anyone that Craig Anderson is a huge ******, and that the University throws kids under the bus unnecessarily? As much as many on the board want to be quick to blame a couple 20 year olds, is it really a stretch to believe that UM once again **** the bed and acted poorly?

If the student body isn't *** fake as the school, they should be out protesting this bs in front of the presidents office house etc... But according to so many ppl on this board like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], AQM and Grace are up and coming serial killers so they got what they deserved.

Advertisement
Considering the way this athletic department has been run the last decade+, does it really surprise anyone that Craig Anderson is a huge ******, and that the University throws kids under the bus unnecessarily? As much as many on the board want to be quick to blame a couple 20 year olds, is it really a stretch to believe that UM once again **** the bed and acted poorly?

If the student body isn't *** fake as the school, they should be out protesting this bs in front of the presidents office house etc... But according to so many ppl on this board like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], AQM and Grace are up and coming serial killers so they got what they deserved.
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], curious to see if this draws an infraction - clear troll that's allowed to trash other posters and the school in general.

Sometimes, someone says something so true, it makes me cry tears of joy. This was one of those times.

South Beach Rentals has an incentive to lie to make this seem legit because there's a criminal law in Florida allowing for the prosecution of people who compromise an amateur athlete's eligibility.

I haven't studied that law and don't know if it would apply to this fact pattern, but I know they have prosecuted scumbags under it.

It would, they knowingly provided something of value to a student-athlete, and that led directly to that athlete becoming ineligible. That said, the law was designed to go after agents, but with how vague the law is, an enterprising prosecutor could apply it in this case.

Advertisement
...and you actually believe them?

Muhammad's family has money that should be okay and within the NCAAs policy since he has receipts and stuff but who knows

C'mon, don't be so naive. If the players paid for the cars (or their family did), this would have been over in about 10 minutes and we never even would have heard about it.

Dawg I'm telling you his cousin does have the money to pay for it. It is similar to what Brooklyndee told us last week that quan had receipts and should have been good for a game suspension. It's over now just feel bad that the players even put themselves in that position

You're reaching now. They must have a **** ton of money to have Quan riding around in luxury vehicles on a consistent basis. Luxury vehicles that can go hundreds of dollars per day. Might as well have just bought him a nice car and just make the payments on it instead.

Like others have said, this case would've been handled quickly had Quan and Grace had the available receipts.

As I mentioned in another thread. All the players have full releases and have no eligibility issues at all. How is that possible if an NCAA rule violation occurred?

[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], curious to see if this draws an infraction - clear troll that's allowed to trash other posters and the school in general.
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] has a crazed fan that can't sleep at night bc he got in "trouble" lol

I have posted this before but nobody responded. What exactly happened with the fight last year to warrant AQM being suspended the ENTIRE year?

He beat up a student bad that had very influential parents to the university and it wasn't in Golden's hands on the punishment. The punishment was decided by the university.

So he got in a fight with another student. I have never seen a football player at a major university get suspended the whole year for beating up a student.
I don't give a sht much how influence the student's parents have. The punishment did not fit the crime. The Shalala disease still infests the school. The school changed presidents, but all those people she put in power around the school still remain. 2 billion poured into the medical center, but were just getting an IPF............:puzzled:

Last edited:
I have posted this before but nobody responded. What exactly happened with the fight last year to warrant AQM being suspended the ENTIRE year?

He beat up a student bad that had very influential parents to the university and it wasn't in Golden's hands on the punishment. The punishment was decided by the university.

So he got in a fight with another student. I have never seen a football player at a major university get suspended the whole year for beating up a student.
I don't give a sht much how influence the student's parents have. The punishment did not fit the crime. The Shalala disease still infests the school. The school changed presidents, but all those people she put in power around the school still remain. 2 billion poured into the medical center, but were just getting an IPF............:puzzled:

You can't be this stupid. Do you realize that just because someone gives to the University, doesn't mean the school can use the money for whatever they want? In other words, that 1 billion to the medical school is most likely earmarked, as are most major gifts. The athletic department gets to hold on to any money they raise, hence why they embarked upon a capital needs project, in order to get the money needed to build structures like the Schwartz Center, and the soon to be announced IPF. When will the idiots in this fanbase get it through their thick skulls that this isn't a state institution, where kids have to come, because it's the cheapest option around....

In other words, this school is different, and student-athletes won't be allowed to go around doing whatever the **** they want. Kids go into SIX FIGURE DEBT in order to walk across the stage at commencement, and as a result their rights will be respected here. Regular students have been expelled for far less, and Quan was merely suspended despite assaulting someone whose parents have given significant money to the school. This was how he chose to repay the school that gave him a second chance, and DESPITE all of that the school he burned TWICE is allowing him to finish his degree ON SCHOLARSHIP. Yep, us stakeholders should be ashamed of the administration and the University itself.

Advertisement
Isn't this why they've closed up shop & gotten out of Dodge (as previously reported)?

South Beach Rentals has an incentive to lie to make this seem legit because there's a criminal law in Florida allowing for the prosecution of people who compromise an amateur athlete's eligibility.

I haven't studied that law and don't know if it would apply to this fact pattern, but I know they have prosecuted scumbags under it.

Isn't this why they've closed up shop & gotten out of Dodge (as previously reported)?

We actually have estrogen-spitting maniacs on here, who want to hitch UM's future to the flimflam scumbags running that car rental agency. Same guy who claimed he had zero knowledge of anything UM and knew no players then later claimed to have known Grace for many years.

This is the guy with whom UM should trust its future fortunes with NCAA according to these tantrumming lunatics.

Advertisement

Quan whooped another football player's *** at SLS...IIRC, it had something to do with the guy bumping into His son. MFers tryin' to make it seem like He beat up some rich kid violin player who couldn't throw them hands. AQM should've never been suspended for that BS, happened off campus, this wasn't even a University matter.

I'm assuming the people calling for a slap on the wrist weren't born yet in 1995 when the school was given the worst non-death penalty punishment by the NCAA in history. This **** is not a joke. UM got to skate on the Nevin Shapiro scandal (mostly) because the NCAA messed up their own investigation. If your athletic program is already on probation and the NCAA finds that there were violations and the school did nothing about it, we'd be looking at NO FOOTBALL PROGRAM. I cannot stress how significant this is. Grace and Muhammad have been here for four years. They were well aware of the school's probationary status. They've felt the burn from the NCAA's sanctions over the Shapiro problem. They know what they were doing was wrong and the school and program could have been burned badly by their actions, yet they chose to put their own interests above the program's and their team mates'. They should consider themselves lucky that their scholarships weren't revoked. They still get to finish their degrees for free.

If there was any ACTUAL proof (paperwork, receipts, etc) this investigation would have ended a long time ago. This rental car scumbag was trying to piggyback off some football players to get a chunk of their NFL money. He got caught red handed and now he's looking for any way to save face.

Advertisement
Back