Sounds good to me

Someone on the MB said that the source was in fact Sony's girl who is going to attend or attends UGA. I doubt its true but that is what I read.

Advertisement
Someone on the MB said that the source was in fact Sony's girl who is going to attend or attends UGA. I doubt its true but that is what I read.

Ahhhhhhhhh now I see the strategy. Sonys pullin the reverse alex collins and havin her say uga so its a shocker to the media when he chooses miami.. all makes sense now....

Advertisement
If we cant pull sony no problem lets go **** em if he picks us he is the man i want CANES that hit hard and talk trash as were doing it lets gooooooooo

They can go see him play with ease at Georgia

*keef logic*
Hey, it's only a ten hour drive

It can be done

Just like with many Georgia players coming here but the question is does his parents want to constantly do that

the drive sucks, boring as ****. It's only 6-7 games but if he stays in ACC they not only get home games but in-state games nearby, USF, FSU, UF, and 10 hrs also gets you to GT, UNC, Duke and Wake more or less

Some of you guys are delusional and won't accept the facts. His cousin posts on here and all but said Georgia and Miami were the leaders. Then he told everyone why Sony liked Georgia. Talking to Sonys teammates, most of them say Georgia, and a couple say miami. He is really good friends with Marshall Morgan at Georgia. His decision has nothing to do with UGA taking his brother, he loved Georgia before any of those dumb rumors started

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the Georgia rumors are a smokescreen. Just my gut feeling cause those rumors aren't coming from his family or friends.

Everytime i see a "source" nobody says who the "source" is. I mean, KC was maybe going to ND because of his grandfather. Stacy who the "experts" were locking in as FSU was quiet the whole time but we all knew that he was always at UM with Donnell Bennett. Collins who nobody knew where he was going at all had 1 real "source" his coach. A couple of examples where the "experts" knew nothing but made predictions off of "sources" but if you don't say who the source is or what person is his biggest influence then wtf are you telling everybody?

Stacy wasnt all UM, after this visit is when we got an advantage especially with his coach in his ear

Advertisement
Some of you guys are delusional and won't accept the facts. His cousin posts on here and all but said Georgia and Miami were the leaders. Then he told everyone why Sony liked Georgia. Talking to Sonys teammates, most of them say Georgia, and a couple say miami. He is really good friends with Marshall Morgan at Georgia. His decision has nothing to do with UGA taking his brother, he loved Georgia before any of those dumb rumors started

Nothing to do with his gf maybe attending UGA soon? I would love to hear that Speedzone guy thoughts on Sony heading to UGA I think he knows something.....

Nothing to do with his gf maybe attending UGA soon? I would love to hear that Speedzone guy thoughts on Sony heading to UGA I think he knows something.....

That's another rumor, his gf was wearing UGA clothes in a picture so people just made **** up. She will probably apply if he commits and get in, but she's a junior right now

That's another rumor, his gf was wearing UGA clothes in a picture so people just made **** up. She will probably apply if he commits and get in, but she's a junior right now

Yea I knew that about his gf but something is going on with UGA and the Speedzone guy and yes some people have hinted at this..

Yea I knew that about his gf but something is going on with UGA and the Speedzone guy and yes some people have hinted at this..

What's going on is there's an 80% chance he picks UGA, We lost the recruiting battle. Not everything has to have an edge to it.

Advertisement

What's going on is there's an 80% chance he picks UGA, We lost the recruiting battle. Not everything has to have an edge to it.

Lol ok....

All i keep asking is where is the CONCRETE PROOF. Im not saying where he's going because idk and the "experts" haven't said why he's going to UGA. I can make it simple, the last month for KCs recruitment seemed like we had brand new information everyday from his grandfather favoring ND, from him really feeling comfortable there, his brother being hired at ND and others. For UM we know about Shane being on the team, hometown school and we saw him say Kehoe was the "best oline coach in the country". If we had constant info on KC then where's the news on Sony and don't give me "sources".

All i keep asking is where is the CONCRETE PROOF. Im not saying where he's going because idk and the "experts" haven't said why he's going to UGA. I can make it simple, the last month for KCs recruitment seemed like we had brand new information everyday from his grandfather favoring ND, from him really feeling comfortable there, his brother being hired at ND and others. For UM we know about Shane being on the team, hometown school and we saw him say Kehoe was the "best oline coach in the country". If we had constant info on KC then where's the news on Sony and don't give me "sources".
You are not going to get Sony saying "I favoring UGA". He is going to stay quiet until Friday

Advertisement
You are not going to get Sony saying "I favoring UGA". He is going to stay quiet until Friday

Exactly, so why are all the experts saying the same thing? In fact, let me ask this if all the "experts" say that they don't know where a recruit is going wouldn't they all lose credibility? Of course they will give a prediction whether they have inside info or not. Once again, I am not predicting Sony to UM but I **** sure won't say he's going to UGA either if nobody can give a reason why and for weeks I still have not seen a reason

Exactly, so why are all the experts saying the same thing? In fact, let me ask this if all the "experts" say that they don't know where a recruit is going wouldn't they all lose credibility? Of course they will give a prediction whether they have inside info or not. Once again, I am not predicting Sony to UM but I **** sure won't say he's going to UGA either if nobody can give a reason why and for weeks I still have not seen a reason

1. they have talked to people that are involved in the discussion and came to that conclusion
2 I dont think they would lose credibility if they said they didnt know they all admit it is just an educated guess
3. Nothing would be good enough for you unless Sony himself said it.
4 If you dont believe them why are you stressing what the experts are saying?

1. they have talked to people that are involved in the discussion and came to that conclusion
2 I dont think they would lose credibility if they said they didnt know they all admit it is just an educated guess
3. Nothing would be good enough for you unless Sony himself said it.
4 If you dont believe them why are you stressing what the experts are saying?

Im not stressing at all I just don't get why everybody constantly says its over I mean 2 months ago so many predictions were wrong so why cant we all just wait till Sony announces, and even then his recruitment wont be over so I just want the decision

Im not stressing at all I just don't get why everybody constantly says its over I mean 2 months ago so many predictions were wrong so why cant we all just wait till Sony announces, and even then his recruitment wont be over so I just want the decision

I dont see many people saying its over they are just saying they think UGA leads. That is what people do in recruiting. Why do they need to wait it is not like what is said on this board is going to impact Sony's decision.

Advertisement
Back