Sounds good to me

mianjomar

Junior
From Barry Jackson

### UM badly wants Plantation American Heritage running back

Sony Michel (Rivals.com’s No. 5 player in the 2014 class) and Michel said he will orally commit next week, from among UM, Georgia, UF, FSU and Notre Dame. UM believes he can be a slightly bigger version of Duke Johnson.

UM is cautiously optimistic because Michel has been around the UM program so much and his coach said he wants his Broward-based parents to be able to see him play. But Georgia is a formidable challenger.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...d-canes-heat-marlins-radio.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Eh that part about sony and richt having a "good aura" coming from his UM head coach doesn't sound too good, and how would Barry Jackson know if UM is cautiously optimistic

Advertisement
With Sony out of all of this the main thing that could be our downfall is the turnover rate with the UM staff.

In another thread the mentioned how UM has had various head coaches, coordinators, and Running Back Coaches.

Advertisement
I just don't know why most fans almost resigned to the idea of Sony to UGA. Because of abundance of rumors?
As far as I am concerned they are still rumors until Sony himself says otherwise. Even then, there is 10 months left before it is irreversible.

Im telling you now. This my favorite recruit since I've been following recruitment. If we land him I'll be shouting WE BACK everyday.

With Sony out of all of this the main thing that could be our downfall is the turnover rate with the UM staff.

In another thread the mentioned how UM has had various head coaches, coordinators, and Running Back Coaches.

The positive with Hurlie Brown though is that he is a UM lifer and he can say that this is his first job and isn't taking it for granted but thats just what i think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back