Sounds good to me

People I trust say the same. Factors that media guys do not consider at play. Nothing sinister, just life.

Go on....

People are minimizing the travel aspect. Kid's played his whole life in front of his family. You and I can make arguments for why it's not that big of a deal, but we are not impacted by the reality of those arguments or speculations, and we are not this young man or his specific family. What isn't a big deal for AQM may be a big deal for Sony. There's a bit more, but it doesn't serve anyone.

So perhaps I've been mislead or believe incorrectly, but I am more comfortable predicting Miami than Georgia.

Advertisement
If this kid goes to Georgia, won't bother me none.

Would bother me. Then again, I'm the kid of guy that would rather have elite talent on my team than on somebody elses. I'm weird like that.

Who wouldn't want elite talent on their team?

So the kid might want to go to Georgia. What is Golden & Co. supposed to do, kidnap him, force him to stay home and go to the local team? What are Canes fans supposed to do, whine and cry about it?

I don't worry about kids who don't want to be Canes.

Advertisement

Would bother me. Then again, I'm the kid of guy that would rather have elite talent on my team than on somebody elses. I'm weird like that.

So the kid might want to go to Georgia. What is Golden & Co. supposed to do, kidnap him, force him to stay home and go to the local team? What are Canes fans supposed to do, whine and cry about it?

So you want elite talent on your team yet wouldn't be at least a little bit bummed when we miss out on an elite talent? You're either full of **** or the guy Steven Spielberg based Haley Joel Osmen't character in the movie "A.I" on. I'm guessing the former..

Advertisement

So if every decent or better prospect for now on never goes to Miami and they're left with bringing in 5 foot tall white kids out of local pick up leagues you wouldn't mind at all because you want kids that want to be Canes? That logic should still apply here. Where do you draw the line?

I believe the Georgia rumors are a smokescreen. Just my gut feeling cause those rumors aren't coming from his family or friends.

I believe the Georgia rumors are a smokescreen. Just my gut feeling cause those rumors aren't coming from his family or friends.

Everytime i see a "source" nobody says who the "source" is. I mean, KC was maybe going to ND because of his grandfather. Stacy who the "experts" were locking in as FSU was quiet the whole time but we all knew that he was always at UM with Donnell Bennett. Collins who nobody knew where he was going at all had 1 real "source" his coach. A couple of examples where the "experts" knew nothing but made predictions off of "sources" but if you don't say who the source is or what person is his biggest influence then wtf are you telling everybody?

They can go see him play with ease at Georgia

*keef logic*
Hey, it's only a ten hour drive

It can be done

*Movie trailer voice*
Mr. & Mrs. Michel are on a mission. A mission to see their son play football. Except it's 9am, the game is at 7pm, and they live 11 hours away.

*banjos and guitars strum*

Northbound and down
Dawgs are SEC east suckin'
We gonna do what UM said cain't be done
Got a long way to go and a short time to get there
We're Northbound to watch ol' Sony run.

Keep that foot hard on the pedal
Hun never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out cuz we got a drive to make
The game is up near Atlanta
And we have to drive all the way from ******' Miamuh
Gonna watch him play vs. Vandy no matter what it taaaaakes.

(Chorus)

Golden's got the tracksuit on
He's hot on our trail
He ain't gonna rest till Richt's in jail
So we got to dodge 'em
We go to duck 'em
Gotta keep Miami's RB recruitin' suckin'
Just put that hammer down and give it helllllll

Starring the Michel's as themselves

113.jpg

Al Golden as Sheriff Buford T. Scholarship
and featuring James Coley as Junior Scholarship

114.jpg

This fall Paramount Pictures presents:

Sony and the Bandit

Advertisement

Whatever it takes, get him in CG

Everytime i see a "source" nobody says who the "source" is. I mean, KC was maybe going to ND because of his grandfather. Stacy who the "experts" were locking in as FSU was quiet the whole time but we all knew that he was always at UM with Donnell Bennett. Collins who nobody knew where he was going at all had 1 real "source" his coach. A couple of examples where the "experts" knew nothing but made predictions off of "sources" but if you don't say who the source is or what person is his biggest influence then wtf are you telling everybody?

First, let me just say that I like our chances of landing Sony.

However, I'm really hoping that the reason that the "recruiting guru's" on some of those UGA sites are so confident in landing Sony is that they are privy to some inside info saying that Sony's brother transferring to Georgia from UMass is a done deal. Those UGA "insiders" have been annoyingly consistent in their confidence of getting Sony but haven't mentioned what type of sources or concrete evidence they are basing this confidence on. Are they basing this confidence on something that they can't reveal (a package deal with his brother) because doing so would open UGA to possible NCAA sanctions? I can't help but have this possibility in the back of my mind.

First, let me just say that I like our chances of landing Sony.

However, I'm really hoping that the reason that the "recruiting guru's" on some of those UGA sites are so confident in landing Sony is that they are privy to some inside info saying that Sony's brother transferring to Georgia from UMass is a done deal. Those UGA "insiders" have been annoyingly consistent in their confidence of getting Sony but haven't mentioned what type of sources or concrete evidence they are basing this confidence on. Are they basing this confidence on something that they can't reveal (a package deal with his brother) because doing so would open UGA to possible NCAA sanctions? I can't help but have this possibility in the back of my mind.

I doubt that because I just think Sony is smarter then to take that risk

Advertisement
They can go see him play with ease at Georgia

*keef logic*
Hey, it's only a ten hour drive

It can be done

*Movie trailer voice*
Mr. & Mrs. Michel are on a mission. A mission to see their son play football. Except it's 9am, the game is at 7pm, and they live 11 hours away.

*banjos and guitars strum*

Northbound and down
Dawgs are SEC east suckin'
We gonna do what UM said cain't be done
Got a long way to go and a short time to get there
We're Northbound to watch ol' Sony run.

Keep that foot hard on the pedal
Hun never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out cuz we got a drive to make
The game is up near Atlanta
And we have to drive all the way from ******' Miamuh
Gonna watch him play vs. Vandy no matter what it taaaaakes.

(Chorus)

Golden's got the tracksuit on
He's hot on our trail
He ain't gonna rest till Richt's in jail
So we got to dodge 'em
We go to duck 'em
Gotta keep Miami's RB recruitin' suckin'
Just put that hammer down and give it helllllll

Starring the Michel's as themselves

113.jpg

Al Golden as Sheriff Buford T. Scholarship
and featuring James Coley as Junior Scholarship

114.jpg

This fall Paramount Pictures presents:

Sony and the Bandit

HOLY MOTHER FREAKING CHRIST!!! LAUGH MY MOTHER ******* *** OFF!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!! ONE OF THE GREATEST POSTS EVER!! By the way you have way too much time on your hands thinking and writing this **** up, but I ain't complaining, bravo good sir, bravo!

Only thing missing is if you could have put there Sheriff Buford T. Justice telling Junior to remind him to punch his mama in the mouth cus there is no way that Junior came from his loins!!! LMMFAO!!!!

I think it's between 2 schools as much as I hate to say it , but it's between UGA ( if brother is given scholie) and ND a lot of people don't know that Sony actually took a class that he is required to have for ND and also that he is visiting ND today . I would love to have the kid but I don't like how it's playing out so far but guardedly optimistic !

I think it's between 2 schools as much as I hate to say it , but it's between UGA ( if brother is given scholie) and ND a lot of people don't know that Sony actually took a class that he is required to have for ND and also that he is visiting ND today . I would love to have the kid but I don't like how it's playing out so far but guardedly optimistic !

Not buying this. Don't think ND is in it. Maybe UGA if they take his brother but the streets say Miami.

Advertisement
Back