Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

Advertisement
so any movie you have never seen equates to you not caring about the subject, even if you’ve seen other movies on the subject?
What true story of saving children has been released?

I probably disagree with Liam neeson on things. When I watched Schindlers list his life never even entered my mind. I was there to learn and see the tragedy that took place.

Crazy concept.

I probably disagree with Liam neeson on things. When I watched Schindlers list his life never even entered my mind. I was there to learn and see the tragedy that took place.

Crazy concept.
So the criteria for a film to be good or to make a good point about an important topic is that it is based on a true story?

Advertisement

Crazy concept.
what do you disagree with Liam neeson about? why didn’t Schindler’s life enter your mind?

Advertisement
what do you disagree with Liam neeson about? why didn’t Schindler’s life enter your mind?
I disagree with everyone on something.

It entered my mind because both are about horrific things that happen to people.

Yall keep on about qanon when the film was made before qanon was a thing.

since you've seen taken you dont need to see this film.

got it. Weird but got
since you've seen taken you dont need to see this film.

got it. Weird but got it.
I don’t need to jump out of my chair to see it in a theater. I see like five movies a year in theaters.

Will I see it on demand? Probably. Will I pay $20 to rent it? No.

I understand the enormity of pedophilia.

I generally don’t fan-boy any movie or product or service in general.

It entered my mind because both are about horrific things that happen to people.

So what’s the Liam neeson thing about? I don’t really know anything about him personally other than he had that one wife who died after a skiing accident.

Never understood why the preferred method of treatment is change of anatomy and body chemistry to conform to the disordered self perception vs the attempt to change the disordered self perception to conform to one’s natural biology and anatomy.

But you are accused of abuse and cruelty by suggesting the latter and not the former. Stephen King meets bizzarro world.
There’s lots of money to be made off castrating kids and giving them drugs the rest of their lives to live a lie.

Advertisement
View attachment 247094

View attachment 247095

@ithacane @crossover22[]_[] @Tony4Miami @genxcane @Zombie-Cane @AUcane
I’ve heard multiple psychologists discuss this very subject and the data is not shocking to anyone. Of course it’s hard to discuss this on college campuses or places of higher learning because the loons attack you.

Didn’t Pizzagate happen Fall 2016 that fueled QAnon starting??

Advertisement

The writer of this story is a pedo defender and was a spokesman for a minor attracted people advocacy group. He’s also called pedo registering racist. Shocking this is a writer at Bloomberg. Nothing to see I’m sure though. These people are trying their hardest to normalize this stuff. Just like they did with trans the last decade.

Didn’t Pizzagate happen Fall 2016 that fueled QAnon starting??
Before being released in 2023, Sound of Freedom struggled to be made ready for a theatrical release for many years. The script was written in 2015, and the filming finished in 2018.

They started writing it in 2015. The qanon **** is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

The writer of this story is a pedo defender and was a spokesman for a minor attracted people advocacy group. He’s also called pedo registering racist. Shocking this is a writer at Bloomberg. Nothing to see I’m sure though. These people are trying their hardest to normalize this stuff. Just like they did with trans the last decade.
Let kids identify as adults so they can have *** with them. Its coming.

Before being released in 2023, Sound of Freedom struggled to be made ready for a theatrical release for many years. The script was written in 2015, and the filming finished in 2018.

They started writing it in 2015. The qanon **** is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Everything is “ white supremacy or Qanon” if you don’t align with their cult. That’s how the corporate media works. That’s the message.

Advertisement
Back