Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of *** offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner *** among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner *** among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of *** offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

It's not like the narrative is totally unfounded. Even the purported case study used in this thread concerning the perv Republican who went to bible college that the OP used to try to prove some baseless point conveniently overlooks the fact he was caught with a young male.

True, it is sad that kids with LBGTQ and gender issues can be stigmatized and abused leading them to run away from home. The bigger issue to me though is who are actually taking advantage of them out in the streets.
I really don't want to engage in that discussion but I can't just let you leave stuff like that without a response.

I have no idea what that study actually says but even the part you posted offers opposing concepts just before and after the part you bolded.

the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.
This is just more of the same demonization when you are willing to overlook the part that makes the heterosexual offenders more than 10x more numerous.

Advertisement
I think it was so brave for this movie to take the controversial stance that pedophilia and the *** trade are bad. I really had never thought that until I saw this convincing masterpiece.

It's worse than "kids in the *** trade." Much, much worse. Things so obscene and horrific that will make you physically sick no matter how strong your stomach is - and the shock of discovery of specific events is stunning. Then comes the fury to your sense of justice. Almost to the point of going fully berserk.

There's only one suitable "justice."

Be it a parent that sells their child, transporters, storage and upkeep personnel, buyers, sellers, re-sellers, buyers, peddlers, and when pretty much used up after about three years of abuse - murdered for their organs. The level of depravity it takes to do these things is almost beyond belief.

There's a big chasm between "justice" and "punishment." We erroneously equate the two.

Justice is what's needed. Punishment sucks and is entirely inadequate.

We can't even get our **** together enough to execute convicted murderers. So Justice is out of the realm of possibility.

But in war, there's a form of justice in the field. Taking prisoners at times is just not possible. Impractical. Too bad, so sad - the mission comes first.

Simple problem. Simple solution. No wasted time, no wasted effort, no wasted money.

I really don't want to engage in that discussion but I can't just let you leave stuff like that without a response.

I have no idea what that study actually says but even the part you posted offers opposing concepts just before and after the part you bolded.

the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.
This is just more of the same demonization when you are willing to overlook the part that makes the heterosexual offenders more than 10x more numerous.

There are obviously more heterosexuals than homosexuals in the general population. Point of the study is that the ratio shrinks among homosexual/heterosexual pedophiles. Draw your own conclusions.

The last statement in the abstract is imo a politically correct disclaimer or I doubt this study sees the light of day.

But the data is the data.

If all of you really cared about underage *** trafficking, you would stop demonizing LBGTQ and gender issues.

LBGTQ and gender non-conforming kids are at heightened risks of being driven out of non-supportive and abusive homes. Once on the street, they are vulnerable to exploitation in the *** trade.

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

But "yesterday," we didn't have transgender crap. We didn't have LGBTQWRHDUMBULLSIHT people. We didn't have children confused as to the difference between a boy and a girl.

This whole thing is sideways. Insanity. Non-supportive homes? Naw. Fatherless homes and men who should never be fathers if they're not strong enough, and just enough to lead that family in that home.

Very recently - to be exposed as - "that way" was justifiably considered "sick." Base. *** pride? No, they often killed themselves upon being discovered.

Most of these kids are kidnapped - not just "cast on the streets." Sold - zero options. Did nothing themselves to deserve this.

The filth is rampant everywhere now - and too many want to excuse it.

Not me.

It's worse than "kids in the *** trade." Much, much worse. Things so obscene and horrific that will make you physically sick no matter how strong your stomach is - and the shock of discovery of specific events is stunning. Then comes the fury to your sense of justice. Almost to the point of going fully berserk.

There's only one suitable "justice."

Be it a parent that sells their child, transporters, storage and upkeep personnel, buyers, sellers, re-sellers, buyers, peddlers, and when pretty much used up after about three years of abuse - murdered for their organs. The level of depravity it takes to do these things is almost beyond belief.

There's a big chasm between "justice" and "punishment." We erroneously equate the two.

Justice is what's needed. Punishment sucks and is entirely inadequate.

We can't even get our **** together enough to execute convicted murderers. So Justice is out of the realm of possibility.

But in war, there's a form of justice in the field. Taking prisoners at times is just not possible. Impractical. Too bad, so sad - the mission comes first.

Simple problem. Simple solution. No wasted time, no wasted effort, no wasted money.
president speaker GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has He done?
Well, besides rescuing kids as depicted in the film, and quitting his job with the customs and border patrol, Tim Ballard did found the organization called "Operation Underground Railroad" which has reportedly been involved with initiating over 4,000 separate operations resulting in 6500 arrests and rescue of over 6000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, besides rescuing kids as depicted in the film, and quitting his job with the customs and border patrol, Tim Ballard did found the organization called "Operation Underground Railroad" which has reportedly been involved with initiating over 4,000 separate operations resulting in 6500 arrests and rescue of over 6000.

Twitch Actress GIF

Advertisement
Back