Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

So the implication of this story is that liberals are baby killing demons and you sit and whine about the hate against Christians?

Good grief. You people are unbelievable.
???? Where is that coming from? The MOVIE was 100% about children being kidnapped for the international *** trade period. The film had nothing to do at any stage with liberals / politics.

Advertisement
???? Where is that coming from? The MOVIE was 100% about children being kidnapped for the international *** trade period. The film had nothing to do at any stage with liberals / politics.
I am talking about the story pushed by the lead actor and some of the others involved in this production. The very people on this site seem to believe it too.

So the implication of this story is that liberals are baby killing demons and you sit and whine about the hate against Christians?

Good grief. You people are unbelievable.

I don’t think that is what the story is about. I do plan to see it so may have more to say about the movie.

In terms of baby killing we could revive the abortion thread and which side of the political aisle favors abortion on demand and up to the point of delivery.

“You people”? Aren’t you now engaging in the same thing you are accusing others of doing to you?

I am talking about the story pushed by the lead actor and some of the others involved in this production. The very people on this site seem to believe it too.
Don't really care what the lead actor does personally ... no different from Tom Cruise and his Scientology beliefs / efforts. The film was well done, scary, and Tim Ballard had to have had balls of steel to go into the militia controlled regions of southern Colombia to rescue a little girl. Liam Neeson's film, Taken, dealt with a similar topic, but the focus was young adult women. Scary to be a father in this crazy world.

The Qanon "beliefs" are something else. I have a friend who "went down that rabbit hole" and it is pretty amazing how thoroughly brainwashed she is. Waiting for JFK Jr to turn up as the VP candidate, and fully believes that there are prisons for "The Elites" in Gitmo, and many have been imprisoned and replaced in public life by clones. She might have a different interpretation of that film than most.

I don’t think that is what the story is about. I do plan to see it so may have more to say about the movie.

In terms of baby killing we could revive the abortion thread and which side of the political aisle favors abortion on demand and up to the point of delivery.

“You people”? Aren’t you now engaging in the same thing you are accusing others of doing to you?
I saw the film two days ago with my wife. It is 100% non-political and the focus is 100% on the kidnapping of children for sale in the international *** trade.

Advertisement
Don't really care what the lead actor does personally ... no different from Tom Cruise and his Scientology beliefs / efforts. The film was well done, scary, and Tim Ballard had to have had balls of steel to go into the militia controlled regions of southern Colombia to rescue a little girl. Liam Neeson's film, Taken, dealt with a similar topic, but the focus was young adult women. Scary to be a father in this crazy world.

The Qanon "beliefs" are something else. I have a friend who "went down that rabbit hole" and it is pretty amazing how thoroughly brainwashed she is. Waiting for JFK Jr to turn up as the VP candidate, and fully believes that there are prisons for "The Elites" in Gitmo, and many have been imprisoned and replaced in public life by clones. She might have a different interpretation of that film than most.

I think there is something to this conspiracy though. I posted a mainstream article in this thread about legitimate scientific studies looking into getting blood plasma and perhaps other bio chemicals extracted from “young blood” for the purpose of its potential anti aging effects.

Adrenochroming is not a made up Q-anon term but has been studied since the 50’s to treat mental illness and apparently has psychoactive properties that induces euphoria.

The article conjectures about the negative impact of such a potentially lucrative market once unscrupulous characters inevitably get involved. It’s not just the *** trade although the movie just focuses on that aspect.

Statistically tens of thousands of unaccompanied youth enter our border each year and essentially go off the grid with no trace. Who in the **** knows where they are ending up?

The situation is no bueno.

I think there is something to this conspiracy though. I posted a mainstream article in this thread about legitimate scientific studies looking into getting blood plasma and perhaps other bio chemicals extracted from “young blood” for the purpose of its potential anti aging effects.

Adrenochroming is not a made up Q-anon term but has been studied since the 50’s to treat mental illness and apparently has psychoactive properties that induces euphoria.

The article conjectures about the negative impact of such a potentially lucrative market once unscrupulous characters inevitably get involved. It’s not just the *** trade although the movie just focuses on that aspect.

Statistically tens of thousands of unaccompanied youth enter our border each year and essentially go off the grid with no trace. Who in the **** knows where they are ending up?

The situation is no bueno.
That is distinct from the Qanon position that "Global Ruling Elites" are kidnapping and imprisoning children for the purpose of androchroning.

I’ll tell you what the real sound of freedom is
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Advertisement

So I think you are unbelievable and that is the same as accusing people of drinking babies blood?

The martyr complex is strong in this one.

You people are unbelievable.

Two things can be true.

The child *** trade is a real problem deserving of serious attention.

The whackjobs who think that liberal elites drink the blood of babies might not be the right people to tell that story.

I, for one, will never willingly give one cent of my hard earned money to people who think I am evil. But that is just me.
I mean the elites do do that it’s not in the dark anymore. Just do a little digging and it’s right there in front of ur face. All demonic but believe what u want.

That is distinct from the Qanon position that "Global Ruling Elites" are kidnapping and imprisoning children for the purpose of androchroning.

This is from 2016 lol when the MSM starts posting about it it’s actually way further along just trying to normalize it

Advertisement
If all of you really cared about underage *** trafficking, you would stop demonizing LBGTQ and gender issues.

LBGTQ and gender non-conforming kids are at heightened risks of being driven out of non-supportive and abusive homes. Once on the street, they are vulnerable to exploitation in the *** trade.

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

I mean the elites do do that it’s not in the dark anymore. Just do a little digging and it’s right there in front of ur face. All demonic but believe what u want.
Thank you for proving my point at how off the rails this topic has become.

Thank you for proving my point at how off the rails this topic has become.
Hey man I hope ur still wearing a mask since Covid being fake was a conspiracy too and shouted down for 3 years P.S get another booster while ur at it

Advertisement
If all of you really cared about underage *** trafficking, you would stop demonizing LBGTQ and gender issues.

LBGTQ and gender non-conforming kids are at heightened risks of being driven out of non-supportive and abusive homes. Once on the street, they are vulnerable to exploitation in the *** trade.

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of *** offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner *** among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner *** among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of *** offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

It's not like the narrative is totally unfounded. Even the purported case study used in this thread concerning the perv Republican who went to bible college that the OP used to try to prove some baseless point conveniently overlooks the fact he was caught with a young male.

True, it is sad that kids with LBGTQ and gender issues can be stigmatized and abused leading them to run away from home. The bigger issue to me though is who are actually taking advantage of them out in the streets.

Hey man I hope ur still wearing a mask since Covid being fake was a conspiracy too and shouted down for 3 years P.S get another booster while ur at it
What? So you are saying that Covid was fake?

Nevermind. You have said enough and I don't want to follow you down that rabbit hole.

I think you have adequately proven my point.

What? So you are saying that Covid was fake?

Nevermind. You have said enough and I don't want to follow you down that rabbit hole.

I think you have adequately proven my point.
Just using Covid and how compete wrong people were about it following what the MSM said I never for 1 second believed them bc I did my own research and used other news reports. Once u do that u realize most things ur told are lies. I’m sure u still may believe Iraq has weapons of mass destruction too haha. It’s cool believe what u want be in ur bubble all I’m saying is think outside the medias box.
IMG_5738.jpeg

How do you feel about wealthy men buying beauty pageants , hanging out with known global pedo's, and importing their wives from the eastern block?

View attachment 246039
View attachment 246049

When you're rich and famous - you'll socially know a lot of folks - and you'll also find that many people want to have photos taken with you, as you're being polite.

Some men like chubs, some Nordic, some Oriental, and varying types of women. Never met a man who didn't have preferences in what he finds attractive. My son married an Eastern European woman - and that's supposed to have some kind of meaning beyond they found each other attractive enough to marry?

The entire beauty pageant industry is one money-making industry - from Tots to Adult pageants. Miss America when there were only three networks was a huge audience generator.

Trying to make connections - where there aren't any - is a bit silly.

When the guy on the left made a play on a young girl on the grounds of the man on the right - the man on the right banned him from further presence on his property.

I believe that's pretty definitive.

Advertisement
Back