Sorry...but Lashlee ain't all that....

Advertisement
TrumpyCane has read some of your posts and would love some of the weed you’re smoking
Meng I live in OREGON

Best weed in the world grown here.

we just had harvest season and man it’s green and fresh right now.

With the way these Canes be playing it’s the only thing keeping me from starting some antifa riots out here!

🤣

dont get ****y....

they lucky as **** to have squeezed out a win.

VT imploded themselves in 4th quarter

B9F41175-82D2-4222-A174-607A92B41BA7.gif

Imagine a “canes“ fan telling another canes fan not to get ****y after a win. Does that sound like a fan to you?

Advertisement
I would call the OP a ******, but I don’t want my Domincan brethren RVAcane to flag me for personal attacks. I would most def call him a dumb *** ****** though if I could get away with it.
I drive a red car. But I don't usually have to tell my car it's red because everyone can see that.

You should post more about weed.
Jezzus...

6 months ago it was 50 “Fire Mandy” posts on the front page every day.

And now I’m the bad guy for calling out this teams weaknesses?

We are 7-1 only because we lucked into DK and Borrgales.

Thats what separates us from 1-6 right now.

That makes me upset ok?

View attachment 135649

Imagine a “canes“ fan telling another canes fan not to get ****y after a win. Does that sound like a fan to you?

Spring 1988– my dorm room was 10th floor of Hecht tower with a view of greentree with my scope watching team practice under JJ. Went all way thru postgrad there in 1999. Worked for the U afterwards too.

**** some of you probably for just sperm
when I watched us ALL the wide Right/Lefts in the OB against FSU and the huge upset of #1 ND with Tony Rice at Qb.

Very few fans on CIS can outrank me.

Advertisement
Spring 1988– my dorm room was 10th floor of Hecht tower with a view of greentree with my scope watching team practice under JJ. Went all way thru postgrad there in 1999. Worked for the U afterwards too.

**** some of you probably for just sperm
when I watched us ALL the wide Right/Lefts in the OB against FSU and the huge upset of #1 ND with Tony Rice at Qb.

Very few fans on CIS can outrank me.

078EEFE7-032C-4E0B-99F2-BFEE3735CD07.gif

Think you mean to say Borregales has been the difference in a few games. No doubt Baxa misses those FGs and we lose.
Yea man thx
I couldn’t type earlier still baker from all the weed I needed for the anxiety from this game hhahaha

He's got a one dimensional playbook:

1) run up the middle for no gain

2) a total dependence on King to make all the plays

The King sweep run to try for game clinching 1st down was the STUPIDEST CALL I'VE SEEN SINCE PENOS...

VT D was crashing on us ALLL GAME and that was your best call to ice the game with???

I think i ****** hate Lashelle now
You realize our line can't block for more than 2 seconds, right?? lol Kick rocks bum.

He’s an upgrade for sure. He leaves a lot to be desired in calling the game. Our last possession 3 and 5, DONT run just to force them to use the TO. Go for the first. Unreal. Running when you know you don’t have the dawgs to get 5.
I was 50/50 on that. I know running is the "right call," but also knew we had very little chance of picking that up on the ground. I might have tried a high % pass.

Advertisement
The 3rd and 5 call sucked in hindsight but had it worked everyone here would be calling it genius. I’ve seen Sean Payton run a jet sweep on 3rd down and a reverse on 4th down and he’s supposedly an offensive genius.

I guarantee had Lashlee ran inside zone or a deep pass everyone would also think it was dumb. Unless it worked, then it would be a great idea and Lashlee would be a hero.

Advertisement
Why was our tight ends not more involved. When clearly Mallory was open.. please use the tight ends more moving forward...

Advertisement
Back