Sorry...but Lashlee ain't all that....

Advertisement
I’ve said it many times I think lashlee gets too much credit and too much hate

the difference between this year and last is botrelagas
If we had him last year we win 3 more games and at 9 wins enos is still the oc

we lose this game without bubba baxa
We lose to nc state without baxa
we lose to pitt without baxa

honestly to my eye test we don’t look that different besides king actually tries to avoid sacks
Think you mean to say Borregales has been the difference in a few games. No doubt Baxa misses those FGs and we lose.

There’s room for improvement but it’s better than where we’ve been. More OL and WR talent will help as well.

I’m at the point again where I just want us to do at least what we need to in order to keep the class and build with more talent. This team lost to you know who last year. This year we win those games. That’s about what the improvement is - King, Borregales- sure, that’s huge.

Next year we step up a bit more with more talent coming in and development (hopefully) and experience along with some defensive staff changes. I’ve resigned myself to accept incremental improvement if we’re legit improving each year.

i agree.

Now don’t band me!

Advertisement
Not saying Lashlee's offense won't improve given some time/without covid mayhem, but without King this offense is very ugly this season. Instead of building a scheme that makes us near unstoppable against most of the conference with him, we're eeking out games with King DESPITE a pretty vanilla offense for most of the season. C+/B- so far from Lash which is still an upgrade over the F we're accustomed to hear.

...I think i ****** hate Lashelle now

1605391684317.jpeg

Advertisement
dont get ****y....

they lucky as **** to have squeezed out a win.

VT imploded themselves in 4th quarter

How were they lucky? What magical luck appeared out of thin air to give the Canes a win....

Heres the truth you were hoping they would lose and didn't. The team made adjustments and stops when necessary.

Now can we be happy with this performance? No absolutely not and there are so many areas needing improvement, but stop with the we got lucky talk.

He’s an upgrade for sure. He leaves a lot to be desired in calling the game. Our last possession 3 and 5, DONT run just to force them to use the TO. Go for the first. Unreal. Running when you know you don’t have the dawgs to get 5.

Advertisement
How were they lucky? What magical luck appeared out of thin air to give the Canes a win....

Heres the truth you were hoping they would lose and didn't. The team made adjustments and stops when necessary.

Now can we be happy with this performance? No absolutely not and there are so many areas needing improvement, but stop with the we got lucky talk.
Exactly... It’s really not luck. It might not be pretty but we’re managing to walk away with wins by beating the teams we should this year. No one should be gloating about how good we are but we are better than last year.

There a comedic thing called “satire” where you make fun of teams tendency to eat **** after a win and going up against a bad team the next week— maybe you heard about that.

if you read my post it was clearly made in jest but also a warning that VT could beat us while rest of you were JERKING EACH OTHER OFF to the “We gonna hang 20+ on VT”

VT IMPLODED in the last 10mins is how we won this game.

Advertisement
I would call the OP a ******, but I don’t want my Domincan brethren RVAcane to flag me for personal attacks. I would most def call him a dumb *** ****** though if I could and get away with.
I usually don’t flag anyone for personal attacks unless they attack me. Lol

The problem with rhett is, he needs a seasoned headcoach over him until he earns the right to call all the plays. Almost every game you can see when he starts getting confused, that's where coach diaz needs to step in and tell em, I want your 3 best running plays right now, or put the press on em, bytch we need 10yrds, that series of play-calls after the couch(another rumph product) pick showed how Immature coach diaz and rhett lashlee are in their current positions, diaz just gone stand their and let this man call that bullcrap, SHOUTS OUT TO OUR PLAYERS for overcoming some traitoress coaching decisions.

People thought I was playing earlier in the week when I said perry will be on stand-by, the N'kosi-dumb enos combination put up more points than rhett, he's one of those oc's who thinks he's going make out-smarting play-calls and almost gave the ball right back as if V-Tech was gone get caught sleeping after that couch pick.

Shouts OUT to dee wiggins for showing up and pope making a big play and harley setting the tone again. One day we might end up with a punt returner again, just wasn't gone be today!

TrumpyCane has read some of your posts and would love some of the weed you’re smoking

There a comedic thing called “satire” where you make fun of teams tendency to eat **** after a win and going up against a bad team the next week— maybe you heard about that.

if you read my post it was clearly made in jest but also a warning that VT could beat us while rest of you were JERKING EACH OTHER OFF to the “We gonna hang 20+ on VT”

VT IMPLODED in the last 10mins is how we won this game.

Show me the post where I said we would hang 20+ on them.... ill wait

So VT imploded? We had nothing to do with that? Maybe give our guys credit for stepping up in the 4th just like they did last game and shutting down our opponent.

Advertisement
Back