Sorry...but Lashlee ain't all that....

Advertisement
We have a below average OL...until that get's resolved eliminating players that are overweight, unskilled and don't deserve to earn a $50,000 a year scholarship then nothing else changes....

At least Lashlee makes chicken salad out of chicken ...............!

Advertisement
At this point i have more trust in letting King call his OWN plays..

You can see the Lashlee designed plays are KLUNKY as ****...

You can see King pull it on plays that are ZERO READ...

Free up King and let that boy turn it loose!
What should you call when your offensive line sucks? A lot of head scratchers, but also some really nicely called drives.

At this point i have more trust in letting King call his OWN plays..

You can see the Lashlee designed plays are KLUNKY as ****...

You can see King pull it on plays that are ZERO READ...

Free up King and let that boy turn it loose!

993AB8BA-3334-41BC-A733-1EADBC40E64C.gif

Disappointed with our 4 minute offense and 2 point conversions. But we hit the RPO to Wiggins, get a fg instead of a fake and we get our XPs, we are talking about 35+ again

We should be a THROW FIRST, RUN SECOND team the way we are right now....

Stop the stupidity of calling running plays on 1st and 2nd downs dam it!!!

Sh*t calls putting us in 3rd and 8 ALL GAME LONG

Advertisement
25 points scored against a bad bad D. Looked like we were leaving points everywhere. I bet they score 40+ if they were playing from behind

This is a better drunk take, OP.

Lashlee is very inconsistent. He made some good calls and some VERY bad situational calls.

His system is flawed in the lack of attacking the middle. If he would go after the linebackers and safeties in the passing game, we would be much more efficient.

He's got a one dimensional playbook:

1) run up the middle for no gain

2) a total dependence on King to make all the plays

The King sweep run to try for game clinching 1st down was the STUPIDEST CALL I'VE SEEN SINCE PENOS...

VT D was crashing on us ALLL GAME and that was your best call to ice the game with???

I think i ****** hate Lashelle now
He's still a guy worth keeping. Nobody else walking through that door after the kind of year we've had, so get used to it troll.

Advertisement
Those last 2 drives.. ehh

his last called drive before our defense closed the game was brutal. But I do wonder if manny told him to run the clock out. Also, last drive before the half was terrible as well. Again, looked like we were content to run the clock out - wonder if that’s a manny dictated thing.

I still have painful memories of Enos. I’ll take the guy that got us 600 yards of offense just last game.

I’m not saying he’s perfect just saying that we updated from a BBW to a decent 7.5 chick
Bad take. We get beat up in the trenches almost every game. Drop multiple passes every game. We have presnap penalties. We put him in a hole far too often

Advertisement

Lashlee is very inconsistent. He made some good calls and some VERY bad situational calls.

His system is flawed in the lack of attacking the middle. If he would go after the linebackers and safeties in the passing game, we would be much more efficient.
Really? Where do you coach? STFU we won

this guy sucks as an OP might be time to move on from his services.

I certainly wouldn't call his playbook "one dimensional." Maybe the run game is one dimensional, but not the offense as a whole.

Lashlee is the best OC we've had here in the past 20 years, by far.

Let's also not forget we were down starters on an already bad OL, 51 should be playing D-III, and Wiggins dropped an easy TD.

There is always room for improvement, but the OP feels like armchair quarterbacking.

Agree...

Not the OC genius everyone makes him out to be...

Stop the "OL is the problem" excuse.... we know that and he knows that.

OC geniuses game plan around their weaknesses...

What Lashlee does every game is GIVE UP 1-2 plays EVERY DRIVE to run up the middle for no yards.

He puts the OL into their weakest position EVERY drive....

Forcing King to make the pass/scramble more often than not just to get a 1st down.

Advertisement
Back