Sorry...but Lashlee ain't all that....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was extremely hamstrung today by an offensive line that was giving King about two nanoseconds to pass. That being said I agree with you on that last call. We needed five yards to win the game and that was horrible.

Umm no. The Oline was hamstrung by a coach who continued to ignore their deficiencies and do long developing pass plays that left them out to dry instead of working the short/quick passing game.

1) Multiple posts-- I'm putting up posts of what i saw in the game -- not a crime yet to do that on CIS right?

2) Coaching calls tells you a lot about a coach's ability: that sweep call to King had ZERO options once the VT D crashed in!!!

You got yourself the MOST DANGEROUS DUEL-THREAT QB in CFB right now and you call a ZERO READ PLAY to try to ice the game???

WTF!!!!

Advertisement
SP+ offense of like 39 going into the week sounds about right.

I think "ain't all that" is a nice way to describe him. Like...he's aight. I don't hate him and he's far better than some mid, but leaves you wanting more too.

Advertisement
It’s like some of you can’t see the deficiencies Lashlee has to work with. OL isn’t great when they are healthy and we had back ups in today. Our WRs were questionable to start the season, but are slowly growing up as the season goes on. We NEVER put up the numbers on offense we have in even our worst games, under Enos. Some of Lashlees calls aren’t great at times, but man we look like a whole different offense with him compared to last year. Let’s keep things in perspective

Meh. He ain't all that, but the oline and receive corps were terrible. I just have 0 idea why we keep running vertical routes.

Advertisement
1. Lashlee isnt just running inside zone.

2. Lashlee cant run other stuff more because our O-Line is literally incapable of blocking other stuff. They are slow and dont get push. Which eliminates a lot of stuff.

He's got a one dimensional playbook:

1) run up the middle for no gain

2) a total dependence on King to make all the plays

The King sweep run to try for game clinching 1st down was the STUPIDEST CALL I'VE SEEN SINCE PENOS...

VT D was crashing on us ALLL GAME and that was your best call to ice the game with???

I think i ****** hate Lashelle now
The problem with rhett is, he needs a seasoned headcoach over him until he earns the right to call all the plays. Almost every game you can see when he starts getting confused, that's where coach diaz needs to step in and tell em, I want your 3 best running plays right now, or put the press on em, bytch we need 10yrds, that series of play-calls after the couch(another rumph product) pick showed how Immature coach diaz and rhett lashlee are in their current positions, diaz just gone stand their and let this man call that bullcrap, SHOUTS OUT TO OUR PLAYERS for overcoming some traitoress coaching decisions.

People thought I was playing earlier in the week when I said perry will be on stand-by, the N'kosi-dumb enos combination put up more points than rhett, he's one of those oc's who thinks he's going make out-smarting play-calls and almost gave the ball right back as if V-Tech was gone get caught sleeping after that couch pick.

Shouts OUT to dee wiggins for showing up and pope making a big play and harley setting the tone again. One day we might end up with a punt returner again, just wasn't gone be today!

He's got a one dimensional playbook:

1) run up the middle for no gain

2) a total dependence on King to make all the plays

The King sweep run to try for game clinching 1st down was the STUPIDEST CALL I'VE SEEN SINCE PENOS...

VT D was crashing on us ALLL GAME and that was your best call to ice the game with???

I think i ****** hate Lashelle now
More stupid than the 2 pt attempt?

Advertisement
Back