Soooooooo Cribby…..

Advertisement
Zero chance he gets fired now at 1-2 when 1 loss it to Alabama. Can write that off as 1-1 unfortunately. And next week he gets an easy win to make is 2-2. Wheels will need to fall off during ACC play. So Manny will have a chance to save himself if somehow he can turn this around to a 8-4 season

I dont like it but thats reality.

I think there could be someone better then Cristobal out there.
There is but the issue is that we have an incompetent AD who can’t identify coaching talent. Mario is an obvious hire but is going to cost.

You know, I think I need just one more game to really decide on Manny. CCSU will really tell me what the team is all about. If Manny can find a way to win this one, that will tell me he has made some adjustments. That he got the team to come together.

Yeah, CCSU is the really big test for Manny. Come on Manny...we are all behind you for CCSU!

Zero chance he gets fired now at 1-2 when 1 loss it to Alabama. Can write that off as 1-1 unfortunately. And next week he gets an easy win to make is 2-2. Wheels will need to fall off during ACC play. So Manny will have a chance to save himself if somehow he can turn this around to a 8-4 season

I dont like it but thats reality.
Idt this team has an “easy win” in them.

Advertisement
He signed a 5 year contract so he has 2 seasons left after this one...
Doesnt mean thats how his buyout works. If Blake/Miami were smart they prob could have negotiated a super low buyout cause there was ZERO chance that Manny was turning down this job. But then again Blake is a moron and tied to Manny so who knows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
👻👻👻👻
I don't blame him I thought we were back too lmao banging my head on the wall slapping myself stupid tf was I thinking!!!

If you don't start out the season believing "15-0" you've got no heart. If three games into the season you think Diaz still deserves more time, you've got no brain.

GIF-210918_155352.gif

Advertisement
Back