Soooooooo Cribby…..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
you cant get worse than Manny. ****, Al Golden is a better coach.
reluctantly-alonzo-mourning.gif

Advertisement
I said he’d be on the hot seat with a loss. He’s not getting fired after three games. If the wheels come off he won’t make it though the season. He’s 100 % on the hot seat though.
They just lost by 21 points, at home to a crappy big ten team. This guy should not be on the hot seat. He should be **** canned in the locker room today. This team is a joke. When was the last time they were ready to play? A terrible FSU team. Anyone with a pulse they get pushed around.

Find a coach who instills discipline, recruit out of state for a while and find dudes who want to play every weekend.

Advertisement
Make Jess Simpson interim HC. Start backing up the brinks trucks for Cristobal. At the very worst, I’d rather have a team that’s mean and physical in the trenches, plus a proven, savage recruiter. Your move, BOT.
Same Homer Simpson that lets McCloud start on the DL and doesn’t give LT any burn? Nah Homer can kick rocks too.

If he does get fired, my money is on Patke being our splash hire BUT only after we pay a few million $$$$ to the division 3 school to bring him back after he takes a coordinator position with this offseason

Advertisement
Back