Soooo, Edge.....

Advertisement
My kids train up here in Orlando with them for the past 8!years we are not training daddy boys, that only gets you pop Warner trophies. The plan his dad has for him, he follows to the T and don’t complain, well not most of the team, young man wants it!
👊🏿💯

I was 16 years old... went to that game fully expecting we would lose... turns out it was one of the greatest games I ever witnessed.

Your are 100% correct watch every run he bounces off the 1st man everytime.

That man was crazy in that game, and turnovers caused by the secondary absolutely were gamechangers.

So his other offer is Howard? Does this have anything to do with covid and it being hard for teams to make evals?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was 16 years old... went to that game fully expecting we would lose... turns out it was one of the greatest games I ever witnessed.

Your are 100% correct watch every run he bounces off the 1st man everytime.

The birth of my Cane fandom! I was 9.

Also - you're welcome Tennessee

Advertisement
Edge was one of the craziest athletes I've ever seen close up in HS. We have some posters on here who had the chance to play against him (I was in junior high), and they can tell you this dude was on another universe. That's obvious now because he's a HOFer, but at the time the dude was a cot**** machine.
He’s my favorite Canes RB.

I remember watching him the first time that he ever played in a game. My brother walks into the room and says, “Who is that dude, he’s incredible. He’s going to be one of the greatest running backs ever.”

I’ll never forget his 300 yard game against UCLA. He willed us to that win. I also still remember the disrespect that he got coming into the league by the draft experts, who thought that Ricky Williams was way better.

Don’t get me wrong, Ricky was an incredible talent, and if he would’ve been passionate about football, he might have broken all of the records, but Edge had the better NFL career, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back