Sooners' WR Haselwood enters transfer portal

Advertisement
Hasselhoff is huge in Germany, he can go there
1638288380927.gif

Nope. The way he did it was gratuitous. You can go about your business with class or you can do it the way he did it and catch heat.

He even kept the beef going long after he committed to OU. Plenty of chirping and disrespect from a nondescript portal kid.
I didn't see all that. My bad.

Advertisement
Nah, he cited culture as an issue back in the day when guys like 3/6/8 were dogging it in practice and when the lockeroom was a clownshow at that position.

The HC sets the culture, though, and the players follow, not vice-versa.

And some UGA players were critical of Richt's culture after He left, so I'm not surprised He had the same problems here.

Advertisement
The HC sets the culture, though, and the players follow, not vice-versa.

And some UGA players were critical of Richt's culture after He left, so I'm not surprised He had the same problems here.
What exactly did the Georgia players say about Richt?

Advertisement
FSU staff meeting with him, Rattler, and Wease lol.

Rumors about Mario Williams entering portal soon too.

I don't remember exactly, but my recollection was players saying the culture was soft, how Richt acted like He won a Natty after beating an inferior opponent, getting punked by Pruitt, yada yada yada.
Sounds about right. I have no problem with Richt personally but was against that hire from the get go. Once hired I supported him until the red flags kept popping up over and over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back