Sooners' WR Haselwood enters transfer portal

The Iceman

Freshman
"It was a childhood dream of mine to be a Sooner and I'm blessed to have been able to live that out," Haselwood said in a statement on Instagram Monday evening. "After careful consideration, and due to many factors, I've decided that I'll be entering the transfer portal. Thank you to all those who have supported me. I am proud of the growth I've had during my time at Oklahoma and I look forward to building on that next season in a new program."

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's awesome how we love leftovers. He's a good WR but how long do we except being everyone possibly second choice

Advertisement
"It was a childhood dream of mine to be a Sooner and I'm blessed to have been able to live that out," Haselwood said in a statement on Instagram Monday evening. "After careful consideration, and due to many factors, I've decided that I'll be entering the transfer portal. Thank you to all those who have supported me. I am proud of the growth I've had during my time at Oklahoma and I look forward to building on that next season in a new program."
FAU bound !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
was he lying when he said our culture was f*cked up? don't be mad at him for speaking the truth.
The team’s culture is definitely not a problem. Those guys all love each other and play hard. The small handful of “me” guys have entered the portal and no Miami fan misses any of them. Miami’s problem is legit X’s and O’s coaching, or lack there of. Specifically defense. On offense, he would have eaten. He can ask his boy Rambo, who just had the greatest receiving season in UM history, about where he should have been playing.

The team’s culture is definitely not a problem. Those guys all love each other and play hard. The small handful of “me” guys have entered the portal and no Miami fan misses any of them. Miami’s problem is legit X’s and O’s coaching, or lack there of. Specifically defense. On offense, he would have eaten. He can ask his boy Rambo, who just had the greatest receiving season in UM history, about where he should have been playing.
back when he said our culture was f*cked it was definitely a team thing.

Manny did a good job bringing in the right type of guys which is why we didn't lose 6 games down the stretch. any Miami team prior to this one would have folded.

Advertisement
Back