Sooners' WR Haselwood enters transfer portal

Best thing happening recently right here. Wants to go to Oklahoma and win and show out. Rambo transfers out of Oklahoma. Haselwood proceed to not win anything important and have a decent season. Rambo doesn’t win anything important but gets featured to the point he sets all time records in single season receptions and yardage.

Advertisement
The team’s culture is definitely not a problem. Those guys all love each other and play hard. The small handful of “me” guys have entered the portal and no Miami fan misses any of them. Miami’s problem is legit X’s and O’s coaching, or lack there of. Specifically defense. On offense, he would have eaten. He can ask his boy Rambo, who just had the greatest receiving season in UM history, about where he should have been playing.
Absolutely the culture was ****ed up when he said that. Many of those guys are gone now.

Advertisement
I say buy the kid a range rover, scoop him up by showing him Rambo highlights, then Bury him so deep on the depth chart that he has to carry TAC's equipment bag
Lets Go Applause GIF by Emmys

Definitely would take him big body receiver who can catch in traffic we definitely need that..big redzone target

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The team’s culture is definitely not a problem. Those guys all love each other and play hard. The small handful of “me” guys have entered the portal and no Miami fan misses any of them. Miami’s problem is legit X’s and O’s coaching, or lack there of. Specifically defense. On offense, he would have eaten. He can ask his boy Rambo, who just had the greatest receiving season in UM history, about where he should have been playing.

Nah, he cited culture as an issue back in the day when guys like 3/6/8 were dogging it in practice and when the lockeroom was a clownshow at that position.

Advertisement
Back