SOON

Advertisement
All his comments seem like he's going to ASU... He commented about how far away we are and the sanctions... Dont see him picking us guys

All his comments seem like he's going to ASU... He commented about how far away we are and the sanctions... Dont see him picking us guys

Wouldn't say all his comments. He talks about type of offense and getting to the NFL a lot more than distance. Guess we will see which is the more important factor come Wednesday.

I'm giggling like someone is tickling my ******* with a feather just thinking about what Fisch can do with Beau on his side. We will be looking at an offense with the explosion and quick scoring ability we haven't seen in over a decade.

Dammit man I just got the worst mental image

Advertisement

Haven't felt that at all from his comments that I've read. The dude has literally gushed over Al and UM.

Haven't felt that at all from his comments that I've read. The dude has literally gushed over Al and UM.

yup. this guy seems to love Al, Jedd , Carroll and Coral Gables. He seems to have a great understanding of our history and a very mature outlook on our predicament and potential sanctions. I think we may just pull this off.

Advertisement

Not sure if that´s really the kind of player we want in our locker room....

[video=youtube;fwu57pivxZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwu57pivxZ4[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hype about this kid word is he's a combo of Gronk, Jimmy G, Shocky and Winslow.

Golden is running that white G, he should be a cane.

Very Soon

soon.jpg

Advertisement
Back