Soo Jim Harbaugh......

Here's a question I have....

Is he willing to leave the pro game to go back to college? He has had success in SF....3 straight NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl appearance

It's always more pressure to go back to your alma mater to coach especially a place like Michigan.....but I have no doubt that if he became available that Michigan would throw the kitchen sink and open up Fort Knox to get Harbaugh there.

Advertisement
IF this is true. Michigan struggling, Michgan Alum, Michgan got money and he will Michgans coach.

Michigan has deep deep pockets

you know they would offer him a ridiculous contract.... may even make him the highest paid coach in college

The greatest thing about this thread (not saying it's not fun to dream or have hypothetical fantasy debates) is that realistically we probably couldn't even get Dennis Allen let alone any Harbaugh- even Papa Harbuagh who might be pushing 80 but did some interesting things on D as HC at WKU.

Last edited:
Seriously?

tumblr_n98imkrtQr1s4tr27o1_250.gif

IF this is true. Michigan struggling, Michgan Alum, Michgan got money and he will Michgans coach.

Michigan has deep deep pockets

you know they would offer him a ridiculous contract.... may even make him the highest paid coach in college

Stephen Ross has DEEP pockets, that man will Harbaugh whatever he wanted, Ross is a Michigan man.

Advertisement
It's unrealistic, which sucks because his coaching style is perfect for UM. He's bloodthirsty. That guy has no interest in anything other than winning and most important, he likes to embarrass the opponent. I remember him trolling USC by claiming that their 2007 defense was "the best of all time"--then he beat them at the Coliseum. Also challenged a play late in the 4th quarter when he was up like 68-24 on Wake Forest so he could try to get 70. Meanwhile, we've got a guy who doesn't even call timeouts so he can score before the half. And, Harbaugh would be like the old UM coaches who didn't want to be lifers here. He'd come, win 2 championships, and leave. It would be perfect. Sucks it'll never happen.

Good post. Agree with everything. But how about hitting the "enter" key once in awhile.

How about using a question mark?

Advertisement
This is an old story, many players have already come out saying that this report was bull****.

My questions to you is, what are the players suppose to say? "Yeah, those reports are true." They aren't going to say that the players are focused on winning and playing football no player is gonna come and say those reports are true. This has been said since the off-season it isn't just reporters or insiders, it's people in league such as scouts are even saying this, usually where's there's smoke there is fire. Look at history no player has come out and said the coach lost the locker room, they deny it so it doesn't become a distraction.

Advertisement
Regardless of whether the report is old or not I would be surprised if he's not the next Michigan coach.

Harbaugh isn't coming here. The administration would be to scared of him. But that said, he is exactly the type of coach we need. Someone who wants to win everything but has come up short. Like JJ, Harbaugh just keeps missing the gold ring. For JJ, is was OU. When he got our players he proceeded to destroy the OU program. Harbaugh would take college football apart if he came here. But sadly, if he goes back to college it will probably be the other um, not THE U. Still, nice dream. Imagine what he could do with Kaaya! Can you say Luck II?

Advertisement
Back