Soo Jim Harbaugh......

Marcelo2988

Junior
Is apparently losing the locker room according to "unnamed sources." We all know that could mean absolutely nothing, but his contract hasn't been extended.

Harbaugh is the type of dude who would absolutely kill it at UM. Is it out of the question to believe he would return to the college game if fired? He did great at Stanford and took the 49ers to the Superbowl.

He would destroy with the South FL athletes and our defense would be nasty.

We also would probably run up the score continuously because Harbaugh is that type of prick which we need. The days of Golden scared to offend opposing coaches would be over quickly.

A man could dream right???

Advertisement
I think Harbaugh will definitely be coaching at UM next year.....just not this UM. Harbaugh = Michigan grad

That job will definitely be open and you know theyll be willing to empty their pockets for him.

Is apparently losing the locker room according to "unnamed sources." We all know that could mean absolutely nothing, but his contract hasn't been extended.

Harbaugh is the type of dude who would absolutely kill it at UM. Is it out of the question to believe he would return to the college game if fired? He did great at Stanford and took the 49ers to the Superbowl.

He would destroy with the South FL athletes and our defense would be nasty.

We also would probably run up the score continuously because Harbaugh is that type of prick which we need. The days of Golden scared to offend opposing coaches would be over quickly.

A man could dream right???

I live in Va! I've already heard on local sports stations up here that Michigan has him as their # 1 target after they fire Brady Hoke! No way we can compete with Michigan! But I agree, he would be a perfect fit!

Advertisement
It's unrealistic, which sucks because his coaching style is perfect for UM. He's bloodthirsty. That guy has no interest in anything other than winning and most important, he likes to embarrass the opponent. I remember him trolling USC by claiming that their 2007 defense was "the best of all time"--then he beat them at the Coliseum. Also challenged a play late in the 4th quarter when he was up like 68-24 on Wake Forest so he could try to get 70. Meanwhile, we've got a guy who doesn't even call timeouts so he can score before the half. And, Harbaugh would be like the old UM coaches who didn't want to be lifers here. He'd come, win 2 championships, and leave. It would be perfect. Sucks it'll never happen.

If Golden was ever let go, it would be very interesting to see what Harbaugh could do.

Advertisement
Seriously? Are we still talking about a new head coach? We just came off a huge win against Duke and you guys still want Golden and d'onofrio fired? Unreal!!!

Yea, me too! Fat *** still needs to go ASAP!

For the record, I think Jimmy Hard Balls is a great coach. The way he came in to SF and got the most out of that offense with Alex Smith as his QB. He turned that whole team around quickly. Yes they had talent on defense but Singletary had no clue what to do with it.

What he was able to build at Stanford was impressive. I love the physical style his teams play with and his take no prisoners coaching. Would be a dream come true if he came here as he would be just perfect for what ails us.

Unfortunately I can't see him turning down the Michigan job if he decided to return to college after this year.

NFL coaches (that are good) don't go back to college. College sucks because you have to deal with boosters, recruiting, and your assistants leaving almost every year.

If he gets fired the Dolphins would be a likely spot. The owner Stephen Ross loves Harbaugh (tried to hire him twice). Both are Michigan alums also. He will pay a lot for Harbaugh.

NFL coaches (that are good) don't go back to college. College sucks because you have to deal with boosters, recruiting, and your assistants leaving almost every year.

If he gets fired the Dolphins would be a likely spot. The owner Stephen Ross loves Harbaugh (tried to hire him twice). Both are Michigan alums also. He will pay a lot for Harbaugh.

If I were Ross I would be getting my pitch ready right now. Harbaugh would be a slam dunk hire for Dolphins. He would be the perfect guy to breathe life into that moribund franchise.

Advertisement
Seriously? Are we still talking about a new head coach? We just came off a huge win against Duke and you guys still want Golden and d'onofrio fired? Unreal!!!

Yea, me too! Fat *** still needs to go ASAP!

wait.....did you just say a huge win at Duke? ******* Duke?

Zero chance. He would get tons of offers from both college and the NFL and we'd be down the pecking order unless we have a president who totally loves Football. Let's hope it's a guy

Advertisement
We already HAVE a coach. Alfred Golden.

If you guys can't see the momentum we are building in Coral Gables, you're color blind.

Advertisement
Back