Sony

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
Some stud GA RB picked UGA yesterday. I know I know, this won't affect the decision of a stud like Sony. But I ask you, does this affect Sony's decision? I know it won't soon, but over the next 8-9 months I wonder if it will.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Some stud GA RB picked UGA yesterday. I know I know, this won't affect the decision of a stud like Sony. But I ask you, does this affect Sony's decision? I know it won't soon, but over the next 8-9 months I wonder if it will.

Thoughts?

Sony already knew Nick Chubb was coming.. Thats why he said he didn't care about competition. The kid is solid to UGA and we can be salty about it all we want but i'm glad he decided early to allow our staff to move on and focus on other guys..

Advertisement
I know I know, this won't affect the decision of a stud like Sony.

But I ask you, does this affect Sony's decision?

I wonder if it will.

negged to bolivian.

108.gif

Sony has secured an education for himself and his coat-tail/bench riding brother. UM got there man in Tucker for 2013 year and I am thinking UM will land 2 more backs to complement Yearby for the 2014 class. I am thinking powell and gresham may end up rounding out the class.

Go Canes

Sony has secured an education for himself and his coat-tail/bench riding brother. UM got there man in Tucker for 2013 year and I am thinking UM will land 2 more backs to complement Yearby for the 2014 class. I am thinking powell and gresham may end up rounding out the class.

Go Canes

Wasn't his brother already getting an education?

Advertisement

Thoughts?

negged, ay D-$ tighten up

Go Canes

Wasn't his brother already getting an education?

No education compares to a UGA edumacation.

Advertisement
The only thing we should be talking about when it comes to "Sony" is how they ******* buried Microsoft by having no DRM & no restrictions on PS4.

Everything else is neggable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sony committed to a school where he won't be on the field until his junior season. That's good on Him. Marshall and Gurley are legit. So that's his own mistake no one elses. He's dead to me now. At least he ain't in the ACC.

I might be in the minority here, but I like the staff not contacting him any more. I feel like we've been too soft with these kids, having them commit elsewhere, or show little or inconsistent interest, and we come back to call for them when they want some attention.

Get on the bus or get hit by it. I'm happy with Yearby anyways, only one ball.

I might be in the minority here, but I like the staff not contacting him any more. I feel like we've been too soft with these kids, having them commit elsewhere, or show little or inconsistent interest, and we come back to call for them when they want some attention.

Get on the bus or get hit by it. I'm happy with Yearby anyways, only one ball.

I feel the same way you do on this regarding not contacting kids who commit to other schools. Some will say that they want the staff to try to flip these kids, but, once they commit to another school, they are dead to me. There are plenty of great players out there. Find the ones who want to earn a Green and Orange split U on their hats.

Advertisement
Back