Sony

Advertisement
If the staff has not contact him at all, there is a good reason for it. $$$ Only time a staff totally backs off a kid like that, is if there is a big red flag.

No more Sony threads please.

Agreed. We need more Quincy Wilson threads.

I second that. I'm jonesing for a Quinceanera Wilson thread. It's been a few days, and I need my fix. Find me some Skai Moore chatter too, brother.

If corch doesn't sign Lane, the season is a failure PERIOD.

Lane will define The Don's career. Sign him, and that's what you're supposed to do. Miss on him, and you should get fired.

Advertisement
If the staff has not contact him at all, there is a good reason for it. $$$ Only time a staff totally backs off a kid like that, is if there is a big red flag.

Exactly. Must be really clear to UM what was going on with this recruitment if they totally cut contact with him.

I second that. I'm jonesing for a Quinceanera Wilson thread. It's been a few days, and I need my fix. Find me some Skai Moore chatter too, brother.

Best post of your career!

That tells you how bad his career has been.

$hitty career at best.

Sony committed to a school where he won't be on the field until his junior season. That's good on Him. Marshall and Gurley are legit. So that's his own mistake no one elses. He's dead to me now. At least he ain't in the ACC.

Gurley and Marshall will be jr and heading to the NFL after that.. Sony will start there as a soph and play next year as a freshman. The kid is great and would of been better off coming here but hey he made a decision and early enough for UM to move on and have plenty of time to find other backs to compliment OUR 5 STAR RB YEARBY..

Advertisement

That tells you how bad his career has been.

Agreed.

Exactly. Must be really clear to UM what was going on with this recruitment if they totally cut contact with him.

Could be. Day before Sony made his mistake I was able to ask Golden about the situation. He did not comment on Sony of course, but mentioned in general that the NCAA uncertainty really scared some kids, that it was a long way to NSD, and that the U would be even more attractive after some of that smoke clears later this summer. He,s said many times the undefined word "sanctions" is worse in recruiting than having a defined punishment you can explain to the kid. They may just be waiting to call him.

To those that claim to be glad we don't talk to a talented kid like Sony because he committed elsewhere, I wonder how upset they have been with studs we've flipped in the past.

Advertisement
I find it funny that he doesn't mind competing with Chubb at UGA because the LSU coaches said he was afraid of competing with Fournette there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back