Sony set to decide mid-April

Advertisement
Sony mentioned the other two schools' RB coaches but not Brown.

But how long was Hurlie our football OPS guy? I'm sure he's had plenty of contact with Sony over time. I just thought that was something interesting.

Sony mentioned the other two schools' RB coaches but not Brown.

But how long was Hurlie our football OPS guy? I'm sure he's had plenty of contact with Sony over time. I just thought that was something interesting.

Or it can mean that that's all they have in their favor. The whole time we've heard about competition being a factor so UGA makes sense but ND? He would be the starter if you ask me from day 1 just because Sony is that **** good so why not talk about the rbs at UGA? To me he just went with the #1 thing that stood out about each school so it isnt thta much to get into.

Advertisement
This next month is going to be huge with Sony and McDermott. Welp

IDGAF if you want to call them "must-gets" or "can't lose" but that's what they both are. Besides talent we have no business letting either one of them get away. It goes beyond normal circumstances with both of them.

Coley needs to earn that paycheck.
Been doing that so far and i feel like he will keep doing that

Not sure who Sony's main recruiter was at FSU but I hope it was Coley. They were actually in the mix there for a bit.

IDGAF if you want to call them "must-gets" or "can't lose" but that's what they both are. Besides talent we have no business letting either one of them get away. It goes beyond normal circumstances with both of them.

Not sure who Sony's main recruiter was at FSU but I hope it was Coley. They were actually in the mix there for a bit.

Whos been Sonys main recruiter here before Brown was it just T.Rich?

Eddie Gran.

Advertisement

Eddie Gran.

Bah. I had a feeling. Seemed like FSU fell out of the picture around the time Gran left.

Advertisement
I like Miami as an early commit from a junior in HS and still liking the family to the games thing but they will continue to recruit him and nothing is done until NSD.

Advertisement
I like Miami as an early commit from a junior in HS and still liking the family to the games thing but they will continue to recruit him and nothing is done until NSD.

I could be (and have been) wrong but Sony seems to me like if he commits he'll be solid

Advertisement
Back